Lowest moment in forum history

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good god, the memories of people

I think there were a bunch of those mentioned earlier who were nixed in a forum cull.

Have to say L4Lad has to be in the lowlights somewhere. And that tool who was let onto the forum - in a moment of insanity/believing he'd be different - prevalent on twitter? Was a monster bellend on KT, came on here for like 2w, hadn't changed his spots & was sacked off

Someone claimed that immigrants all get given a van full of furniture, which was proof that we are a soft touch.

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:27 AM

WHat handouts are the foreigners getting upon entering the country, specifically? You're suggesting they're getting things that you wouldn't get. Which things are those?

How much time would it take, if you were unemployed, to claim the dole? How long would it take the fOrEiGnErS?

You're ranting, based on prejudice.

It was a free car. What a topic that was.

http://www.ynwa.tv/topic/138492-is-this-country-turning-its-residents-into-racists/?p=2146498

When entering this country, they are given money for everything, GIVEN not LOANED. How about a £6,000 cheque to buy a car so he can see a very distant relative in another part of England ? Oh and yes, no driving license, but lets not get that in the way of a hand out.

Maybe I am ranting, but its not prejudice......more frustration.

http://www.ynwa.tv/topic/138492-is-this-country-turning-its-residents-into-racists/?p=2146498

When entering this country, they are given money for everything, GIVEN not LOANED. How about a £6,000 cheque to buy a car so he can see a very distant relative in another part of England ? Oh and yes, no driving license, but lets not get that in the way of a hand out.

Jesus....

I've come out with some right old boll0cks when I've been in a bad mood,

Are you permanently in a bad mood?

met poster scot in person a couple of times. that reminder makes me think i should drop him an email. lovely lad. always puzzled me he ended up happy living in north carolina.

Jesus....

Are you permanently in a bad mood?

Only with you!  :rant:

In the midst of that astonishinf thread from 2008 this little gem grabbed my attention. God I do miss him..

My wife (who is half dutch, half Sri-Lankan) made me aware of that one - it seems it's thought to be a reference to a member of an indian caste who has married or was born outside of their 'original' caste - it's therefore an insult. makes sense I suppose, in the same way you wouldn't call anyone 'coloured' anymore. 

'.

met poster scot in person a couple of times. that reminder makes me think i should drop him an email. lovely lad. always puzzled me he ended up happy living in north carolina.

Imagine standard of living is pretty high there. Maybe something to do with his Mrs. 

I've tried hounding him back to the forum - on FB - to no avail. Anyone still in touch with that mad tory - Matty?

Imagine standard of living is pretty high there. Maybe something to do with his Mrs. 

I've tried hounding him back to the forum - on FB - to no avail. Anyone still in touch with that mad tory - Matty?

nah mark/scot got a job at the uni there. his quality of life is pretty good and he likes it there far as i know, raising their kids there. despite being surrounded by loads of mad racists.

I was sat at my desk reading that shaking with laughter & trying not to look mental to the rest of the office

I used to get car sickness as a kid and I went on a school trip when I was about 8 and we had been eating loads of chocolate before we got on the coach which is never a good idea. Within about 5 mins, I started to feel sick and sure enough, I could feel it rising up. I used to hate being sick in front of anybody so tried my best to not be sick but it was no good and I was sick. I decided to keep my mouth closed and not be sick everywhere. All of the sick was in my mouth and it had nowhere to go. Except back where it came from. I then started to swallow the sick bit by bit until all of it had gone. Feeling quite pleased with myself that nobody had seen me be sick, I took a deep breath, smiled and then the whole f***ing lot came back up and properly exploded all over the place. Chocolate sick. I think I might have cried too.

I used to get car sickness as a kid and I went on a school trip when I was about 8 and we had been eating loads of chocolate before we got on the coach which is never a good idea. Within about 5 mins, I started to feel sick and sure enough, I could feel it rising up. I used to hate being sick in front of anybody so tried my best to not be sick but it was no good and I was sick. I decided to keep my mouth closed and not be sick everywhere. All of the sick was in my mouth and it had nowhere to go. Except back where it came from. I then started to swallow the sick bit by bit until all of it had gone. Feeling quite pleased with myself that nobody had seen me be sick, I took a deep breath, smiled and then the whole f***ing lot came back up and properly exploded all over the place. Chocolate sick. I think I might have cried too.

I still do get car sick - but I always manage to control it so when I am sick it's at the side of the road. 

My youngest brother however isn't as skilled as that. Remember we were driving to Shrewsbury once & the roads wind & wind all the way. My brother had drunk chocolate milk before we set off. I was about 14 - so starting to take pride in my clothes/appearance, he was about 6. He threw up all over me in the car. However, because it was chocolate milk, the acid in the stomach had made it coagulate. So I had solid lumps of chocolate-milk-vomit sitting on my lap.

It was not great. To be arriving at the destination & having to spend the rest of the day in those jeans