Lowest moment in forum history

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to slapnuts ?

He seems dedicated to calling Murph a nonce and ginger nob on Facebook now.

I was on the piss with a mate of mine who'd come over from the US on a visit. He brought his new missus with him, she's a Geordie with a really broad accent, loved a drink and hilariously funny, So I had a brain wave, I'll call Slappy and put her on the phone to see hoe they got on. To start with I sent him a text

'There's a Geordie bird here and I haven't got a f*cking clue what she's on about, she talks complete indecipherable bolllocks, just like like you, can you translate for us?

'Send me a photo, if she's from Gateshead I've probably shagged her'.

She was and he hadn't (so they said) but the pair of them were hilarious, everybody topped talking to listen to them going at it, all I can say is it must be a doddle for a young man to pull in Newcastle..

She was and he hadn't (so they said) but the pair of them were hilarious, everybody topped talking to listen to them going at it, all I can say is it must be a doddle for a young man to pull in Newcastle..

Have you ever been out in Newcastle? 

If you can't pull there you might as well chop it off. 

I was on the piss with a mate of mine who'd come over from the US on a visit. He brought his new missus with him, she's a Geordie with a really broad accent, loved a drink and hilariously funny, So I had a brain wave, I'll call Slappy and put her on the phone to see hoe they got on. To start with I sent him a text

'There's a Geordie bird here and I haven't got a f*cking clue what she's on about, she talks complete indecipherable bolllocks, just like like you, can you translate for us?

'Send me a photo, if she's from Gateshead I've probably shagged her'.

talking of slappy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41354529

It's Edo isn't it - on Fb and he's dead friendly and he clearly loves his little girl to bits but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he has a separate life full of darkness and violence.

Lovely bloke, met him in Covent Garden just after he'd been to meet a load of Chelsea Headhunters.

Was chatting with him about that famous match that kicked everything off in Yugoslavia, when Boban kicks the copper and stuff. He said in the film coverage of it there's a bit where there's a kid hitting a copper with (I think) a corner flag - 'That was me!'.

But neither of them would want us to be curtailed by the sadness of our losing them as friends  and miss out on an opportunity to rip the arsse out of fellow forumites, so let;s crack on,,,.

Edited by Murphman

But neither of them would want us to be curtailed by the sadness of our losing them as friends  and miss out on an opportunity to rip the arsse out of fellow forumites, so let;s crack on,,,.

True story about Andy Mac, I sorted him tickets once and he bacs me the money for them. But, he must have mislabelled my name, as he transferred me about £7,000 over the space of 5 years.

I paid him back each time. but, I kept saying "delete my details" he never did

True story about Andy Mac, I sorted him tickets once and he bacs me the money for them. But, he must have mislabelled my name, as he transferred me about £7,000 over the space of 5 years.

He was paying you for sex

He borrowed £20 off me in that boozer at Arsenal, is it the Horn or something, anyway... He didn't pay me back, I didn't care it was only £20, about 7 years later he remembered and was totally distraught, sent me the money straight away. I don't think he was very good with money. Loveyl, lovely fella though, I stood next to him at Fulham not hat long ago.