Lowest moment in forum history

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a weird memory of it turning out that he had also written loads of anti-Hillsborough stuff under pseudonyms. Came out whilst he was a 'journalist'.

I've been told they still let him in to press conferences even though there is no actual obligation because they're concerned about how he'd react if they didn't. 

this is one of the high points surely?

L4 Lad - didn't he bed, and knock-back, loads of models & A-list celebs? In his f***ing mind.

Is he that Buxton lad? He was a strange character.

I've been told they still let him in to press conferences even though there is no actual obligation because they're concerned about how he'd react if they didn't.

His Morrisey, Kelly Dalglish, and Winnie the Pooh bedspread stories did show him to be somewhat unhinged

Pushing his Mum down the stairs and then taking £10 out of her purse probablyt s***s all over that one.

Don't think he told that one here, or is that something he actually did do?Wasn't there something about a bus journey too? He was just odd.

Do threats to sue and threats to life have no value in the quest for a low point?

"I am a bouncer on Edward's and can have you killed"

it's been a while but i feel you are being too grammatically correct there. i'm sure there were odd upper case things. was is "will have you Killed"?

croatian red was an old favourite. an actual dinamo zagreb hoolie who when you met him in person was a lovely lad who you were also sure had recently stamped someone's face into a kerb.

it's been a while but i feel you are being too grammatically correct there. i'm sure there were odd upper case things. was is "will have you Killed"?

croatian red was an old favourite. an actual dinamo zagreb hoolie who when you met him in person was a lovely lad who you were also sure had recently stamped someone's face into a kerb.

kinell - he'll be a proper psycho then