Lowest moment in forum history

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's mental, it's easy to avoid the ones you're on.

I had no idea Phil was on there. I always be nicer to the powerful and famous, so to compensate I'll have to give loads of aggro to this Hightown Phil, known face on the podcast scene.

Me and Carralegend had a run in on here after he wished AIDS upon Mick Mccarthy for some utterly bizarre reason

This made me laugh more than it should.

I do like the CP conspiracy theory tho

That he was Purslow ?

That was funny. I hope it was him.

You'd be surprised (maybe) how many loons get obsessed with being on here and spreading their wisdom - they get banned but they just can't help themselves and they make loads of attempts to get back on under some new guise or other, but just give themselves away.

It's funny, but occassionally slightly disturbing. I guess that's why we made the decision to just leave the simple, less dangerous but still equally ignorant/arrogant, members free to access the forums. 

;)

You'd be surprised (maybe) how many loons get obsessed with being on here and spreading their wisdom - they get banned but they just can't help themselves and they make loads of attempts to get back on under some new guise or other, but just give themselves away.

It's funny, but occassionally slightly disturbing. I guess that's why we made the decision to just leave the simple, less dangerous but still equally ignorant/arrogant, members free to access the forums.

;)

I thank you for letting me stay

I remember following someone on twitter that was complaining about not surviving the cull in here. Said it was cos RP didn’t like him. Trev I think?

Deeply annoying on twitter so had to unfollow.

Trev who wore the van der Vaart shirt to the game?