sammy & a

Transfer Window Speculation

Don't like the bit at the end about Mane needing to leave Liverpool this summer and go to Barca or Madrid

A huge bid is inevitable.

A huge bid is inevitable.

Not sure you know. Barca have financial constraints and Real Madrid have their eyes on mbappe.

They’re not a step up at the moment either.

Not sure you know. Barca have financial constraints and Real Madrid have their eyes on mbappe.

Just wait and see.

Barca have made a massive leap by taking over control of their own merchandising. Money worries might be subsiding a bit.

right now we are the best club in the world and it doesn't even feel like Klopp's finished yet.

It comes down to how much money do you want vs how many precious things (medals) do you want?

Let Real have Mane and we’ll have Mbappe. That’ll do.

Let Real have Mane and we’ll have Mbappe. That’ll do.

Id rather have sancho and move on Salah if one had to go

I thought Mane said the other week that he’d happily stay at Liverpool for the rest of his career? I could have dreamt that I read that I suppose.

I thought Mane said the other week that he’d happily stay at Liverpool for the rest of his career? I could have dreamt that I read that I suppose.

He did say that.

Some random bloke who I’ve never heard of saying that we should sign Khoulibaly.

Jurgen Klopp has been urged to make a January move for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, by former Red Phil Babb.

Liverpool have already signed Takumi Minamino and Joe Hardy during the January transfer window, but Babb would like to see one more player arrive at Anfield.

”As a fan and a broadcaster I wonder where Klopp can improve the squad and I’d probably say they might want to look at bringing in another top, top centre-half,” he told Gambling.com, via Football.London.

“That’s only because of the injury records of Gomez, Matip and Dejan Lovren. Virgil van Dijk is like a thoroughbred horse, very rarely gets injured, and if he could have another world class centre-half constantly alongside side him that would bolster Liverpool. 

“Can you imagine Virgil van Dijk and Kalidou Koulibaly together? That would be some centre-half partnership.”

Some random bloke who I’ve never heard of saying that we should sign Khoulibaly.

Jurgen Klopp has been urged to make a January move for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, by former Red Phil Babb.

Liverpool have already signed Takumi Minamino and Joe Hardy during the January transfer window, but Babb would like to see one more player arrive at Anfield.

”As a fan and a broadcaster I wonder where Klopp can improve the squad and I’d probably say they might want to look at bringing in another top, top centre-half,” he told Gambling.com, via Football.London.

“That’s only because of the injury records of Gomez, Matip and Dejan Lovren. Virgil van Dijk is like a thoroughbred horse, very rarely gets injured, and if he could have another world class centre-half constantly alongside side him that would bolster Liverpool. 

“Can you imagine Virgil van Dijk and Kalidou Koulibaly together? That would be some centre-half partnership.”

You've never heard of Phil Babb? He's the bloke who did the crossbar challenge with his testicles.

”As a fan and a broadcaster I wonder where Klopp can improve the squad and I’d probably say they might want to look at bringing in another top, top centre-half,” he told Gambling.com, via Football.London.

We should sign him and John Scales.

You've never heard of Phil Babb? He's the bloke who did the crossbar challenge with his testicles.

You’re kidding! He sounds like a sound guy. Did he ever play for us?

right now we are the best club in the world and it doesn't even feel like Klopp's finished yet.

It comes down to how much money do you want vs how many precious things (medals) do you want?

There’s more things than just those two things

gambling dot com can f*** off

That was the first thing I noticed too.

We will get a £200m offer for mane

From Barca or Real? Nah, they'll bid £70m the absolute low-balling scum.

Whatever we might think about it, and even if we're right, many foreign players see Real & Barca as the pinnacle.

Playing in the rain in Northern England may not be an African or S America's idea of 'making it'.