• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

I don't think we should ever stand still.

In our glory days, we always brought one or two in.

It freshens things up, gives the manager another option.

We're literally top of the world right now, and I don't think we can afford to stand still.

Just my opinion. You need to continually evolve. All the best sides do it. Not rip it up and start again, but tweak it.

We need to keep it fresh.

It'd be interesting if both Dembele and Coutinho were available post-Neymar (who looks more likely be end up at Real) and Klopp could choose one.

Griezzman coming in already means someone is going to miss out

Right now it’s us and City and I don’t want us to invite ourselves back into the pack. This is stuff that has happened historically which doesn’t mean that it will happen again but I carry the baggage.

Anyone who wouldn’t take Coutinho back needs to think long and hard about what we want to achieve this season and think would we have a better chance with him or without him.

But there can’t be anything in it. It’s agent talk

I just don't think standing still is what teams at the top.of thier game should do,and we're no different.

City won all domestic trophies last year and have improved thier squad we may have "New signings" coming back but I'm not sure that's enough.

Klopp is the man and we are all on here with opinions but I really hope a window with no activity doesn't come back to haunt us.

Edited by anfieldgaz

City will have a stronger squad next season as de Bruyne is back Mendy fit Angelino an option at left back Foden another year older and ready to play more as well as this new midfielder they’ve signed and they’ve only lost kompany.

Anyone who wouldn’t take Coutinho back needs to think long and hard about what we want to achieve this season and think would we have a better chance with him or without him.

But there can’t be anything in it. It’s agent talk

I don't want him back, mainly because of his antics but also not sure he's a good fit anymore. Hogs the ball and needs others to cover for him

I'd agree that we need one further top quality attacker though. I don't think we'll get one

The French league is a footballing backwater though, he may as well go to China and earn a vast fortune, going to PSG makes zero sense from a footballing perspective - win the league every year at a canter, most likely win all the cups but fall flat when faced with teams from a competitive league in the CL. If ever there was a team that needed a European wide super league it's PSG.