• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

With all of them playing attacking right mid.

4-2-1-1-1-1

Stole this from the interwebs, but I think the idea would be:

----Firmino---Salah

Mané--------------Mahrez

With a more conservative midfield.

If nothing else Mahrez would allow us to keep Ox in midfield rather than moving him out wide frequently.

----Firmino---Salah

Mané--------------Mahrez

If nothing else Mahrez would allow us to keep Ox in midfield rather than moving him out wide frequently.

Don’t see Oxlade in a midfield two but suppose you don’t have to play them all at once

Sky Sports News has been told that Liverpool are not interested in signing Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez, as a replacement for Philippe Coutinho.

Reports have suggested the Algerian is close to a move, but we’ve been told that there has been no contact between Leicester and Liverpool.

And while Jurgen Klopp is in the market for a creative forward player in the wake of Coutinho’s move to Barcelona, he has targets other than Mahrez in mind.

Leicester too, would want much more than the £50m fee suggested.

----Firmino---Salah

Mané--------------Mahrez

Nah.

If we were going to give in and sell him halfway through the season, might have been best to get it done last summer

I don’t understand this logic at all. First let me say that I wish we had kept him until the summer. But besides that, we have significantly de-risked the situation by waiting until January. We now know Salah is really good and we’ve signed VVD. That’s much better than going into the season hoping Thomas Lemar is ace right out of the gate.

I don’t understand this logic at all. First let me say that I wish we had kept him until the summer. But besides that, we have significantly de-risked the situation by waiting until January. We now know Salah is really good and we’ve signed VVD. That’s much better than going into the season hoping Thomas Lemar is ace right out of the gate.

Selling him last summer and getting vvd and Lemar in would be better than selling him now and only getting vvd wouldn't it?