By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

34 minutes ago, McBain said:

He was in Last Crusade, don't recall him in Raiders 

Edit. Seems has was an uncredited u boat captain. I learnt something useful finally

Auf Wiedersehn Pet's Pat Roach played 4 roles in the 3 Indiana Jones films (there are only 3). Name the roles.

Only person other than Harrison Ford who was in them all.

6 minutes ago, Stevie H said:

Auf Wiedersehn Pet's Pat Roach played 4 roles in the 3 Indiana Jones films (there are only 3). Name the roles.

I only remember him as the boxer who gets propellered

7 minutes ago, Stevie H said:

Nazi who gets propellered. Pugilism secondary to fascism there.

Sure, but if I say ‘boxer in Indiana Jones movie’ everyone of our generation pictures the scene. I don’t think it’s supportive of the third reich to say that.

• Like 1

This why we won't sign Haaland. All our lads are handsome fellas, even Roberston now he's less ginger and has some designer stubble & new teeth.  Even Milner has that Lady Chatterley's gardener thing going on.

We've more chance of signing Joe Wicks or bloody Fabio from 'Cats Does Countdown' than Haaland.  I can't see our Social Media team having much luck with their new feature "how many spoons can Robbo fit through Erling's teeth?".

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Cam said:

This why we won't sign Haaland. All our lads are handsome fellas, even Roberston now he's less ginger and has some designer stubble & new teeth.  Even Milner has that Lady Chatterley's gardener thing going on.

We've more chance of signing Joe Wicks or bloody Fabio from 'Cats Does Countdown' than Haaland.  I can't see our Social Media team having much luck with their new feature "how many spoons can Robbo fit through Erling's teeth?".

Fabinho is one ugly b*****d

2 hours ago, Stevie H said:

Temple of Doom was probably the film I watched most as a kid. According to my mum I watched it every day after school for about 3 months straight. Am sure he's the really nasty one who gets squished by the big roller? 

Am drawing a blank on the third though 

12 minutes ago, McBain said:

Temple of Doom was probably the film I watched most as a kid. According to my mum I watched it every day after school for about 3 months straight. Am sure he's the really nasty one who gets squished by the big roller? 

Am drawing a blank on the third though 

He's the gestapo agent on the airship apparently.

33 minutes ago, StevieC said:

Made a comeback after the face melting to play a Gestapo officer in the Last Crusade too. 

I didn't know that. 

I've just checked his IMDB page and he was also in 80s TV classics like " Scarecrow and Mrs King" and " CATS Eyes"