Transfer Window Speculation

1 minute ago, Swipe said:

If vvd is bad then surely we bring forward a move for a centre half in January. Matip is unreliable and no matter where you fall on the Gomez debate I don’t think it’s unfair to say he doesn’t look like the top class cert beside VVD he once seemed on way to becoming.

We should be looking for someone great to fill in for vvd before playing beside him when he’s back. 

Koulibaly wouldn't be bad 

• Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swipe

• Hightown Phil

• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

Koulibaly would genuinely be a terrible signing. He's 29 and I'm not sure he's even that good for the fee he'd command. Upamecano has looked brilliant whenever I've seen him and he's 21. He'll do. 

1 minute ago, Sion said:

Koulibaly would genuinely be a terrible signing. He's 29 and I'm not sure he's even that good for the fee he'd command. Upamecano has looked brilliant whenever I've seen him and he's 21. He'll do. 

Yeah Napoli stuck last season no matter how good he is. Best to sign the next generation and Upamecano looks brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Sion said:

Agree. Not convinced Leipzig are going to sell him midseason though. 

50 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Yeah you'd expect so. I think we were signing one next summer anyway so presumably we'd just accelerate that. 

Good news is that the fixture list is almost as kind as it could realistically be until January.

f***ing City away though.