• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

The great indykalia reckons we want a centre back too. He tweeted about Jota last night too. A visionary.

Tell you what, I don't know of anyone else who was talking about Jota yesterday? Huge if true

when's the cut off point for player registration (i.e. no more than 17 non homegrown) or is that something that needs maintained on an ongoing basis? The current list is

Alisson, Adrian, Karius

Van Dijk, Robertson, Matip, Tsimikas

Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Keita, Grujic

Firmino, Mane, Salah, Minamino, Origi, Shaqiri

That's 18 with Jota also on the way

There's room we can make by clearing out Karius, Grujic, Shaqiri, Origi 

(please stay Gini!) 

interesting squad development in that (without much fuss other than on forums) we've added Minamino, Thiago, Kostas and probably Jota in this calendar year... 

Every tweet announcing a player these days, or a journo revealing news about an imminent deal is met by scores of cretinous teenagers with players as their avatar dismissing said player. It’s weird. 

Sammy is right. There’s loads who just want to suck joy out of it all. 

NOT ON MY WATCH.

The Thiago one is what we needed. This squad won everything over last 15 months and I’m sure we’re walking tall. 

then in walks Thiago with his 25 medals and suddenly the squad looks around at each other, realising they’ve done nothing yet.

the off field benefits will he as big as on the pitch with this one.

it’s what we needed.

in fact I don’t care one Jota if we don’t sign anyone else. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chewie said:

when's the cut off point for player registration (i.e. no more than 17 non homegrown) or is that something that needs maintained on an ongoing basis?

Pretty sure you can change it as much as you want until the end of the transfer window, then you can make changes when  the winter window opens.

Will be stunned if we register Grujic or Karius which - as you say - leaves us OK.

4 minutes ago, Chewie said:

when's the cut off point for player registration (i.e. no more than 17 non homegrown) or is that something that needs maintained on an ongoing basis? The current list is

Alisson, Adrian, Karius

Van Dijk, Robertson, Matip, Tsimikas

Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Keita, Grujic

Firmino, Mane, Salah, Minamino, Origi, Shaqiri

That's 18 with Jota also on the way

There's room we can make by clearing out Karius, Grujic, Shaqiri, Origi 

(please stay Gini!) 

interesting squad development in that (without much fuss other than on forums) we've added Minamino, Thiago, Kostas and probably Jota in this calendar year... 

You don’t have to sell them, you can keep them if you want but you can’t play them. But the cut off point is usually after the window closes and then you can change it after the January window too.

Karius presumably just doesn’t get registered and then one outgoing player brings you back down to the max. 

True story. I saw Jota play for wolves v burton albion a few years ago in the championship (bugger off phil) and I thought seeing him them that he would be great playing for us. 

Should have put a bet on all those years back 

2 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

I cut down a tree last week too - I hate muclhing and I got stung by a wasp on the ankle. It's forever since I was stung & by-Christ it f***ing hurt

Picked the wrong day, didn't you? Maybe the day Ojo was loaned to Cardiff? That's not a Thiago f*** you mulch day, that's a get stung by a Swansea Bee day.

Dumkopf

2 minutes ago, Case said:

Picked the wrong day, didn't you? Maybe the day Ojo was loaned to Cardiff? That's not a Thiago f*** you mulch day, that's a get stung by a Swansea Bee day.

Dumkopf

You been at the single malt again?