• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

So, i'll be honest here - i reckon i've only seen Thiago play 3 times (when we snotted Bayern in the CL and this year's final), so forgive me for not being that overboard about him. Was just looking at his stats and seen he's never hit double figures goals in a season in his career (which makes me wonder about the KDB comparisons) - what style/kind of player should i be expecting to see in our team?

Just now, Cobs said:

So, i'll be honest here - i reckon i've only seen Thiago play 3 times (when we snotted Bayern in the CL and this year's final), so forgive me for not being that overboard about him. Was just looking at his stats and seen he's never hit double figures goals in a season in his career (which makes me wonder about the KDB comparisons) - what style/kind of player should i be expecting to see in our team?

Think a Xabi-esque playmaker but if he'd been designed by a mix of Guardiola and Klopp. He's much more mobile than Alonso was and quick on the turn. Likes to take the ball in tight spaces, move beyond the opposition press and then play balls over or through the opposition lines to get the attack moving.

2 minutes ago, Cobs said:

Reminds me of Xabi. Just a real metronome, but he's got more about him to get past opponents and I think he's a better passer myself. Technique is unreal.

3 minutes ago, Cobs said:

A more mobile  Xabi Alonso 

I wasn't convinced about Thiago till I saw him completely dominate Chelsea Barca and PSG in a matter of weeks. 

He has that pace setting ability and eye for a pass that we're really missing centrally. 

5 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Reminds me of Xabi. Just a real metronome, but he's got more about him to get past opponents and I think he's a better passer myself. Technique is unreal.

so who is he replacing in our 'best' midfield ?

9 minutes ago, Cobs said:

This should answer some questions.  I've watched this about 5 times and it just makes me smile everytime.

Saar and Traore are the options looked at but Traore ££ is sky high.

Saar is fsg and Klopp choice but still 50/50 on whether it happens. I think if Brewster and Origi go then he will come. 

Everyone impressed with his performance against us last year. 

Edited by Bad News Bear
18 minutes ago, Guy_Incognito said:

f***ing Taylor making it about Man U with something that can never be proved 

It was widely reported at the time that united were close to signing him

12 minutes ago, Cobs said:

A cross between valderama and David Batty