Transfer Window Speculation

3 hours ago, Bogman said:

We've got 17 million to pay back to the TV companies...........

Thought I read the clubs agreed to spread whatever they owed the tv companies across the next few seasons rather than take the hit immediately and in one go.

• Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swipe

• Hightown Phil

• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

Just now, Lark said:

Well if they sell Brewster they are depleting my squad for Lincoln. 

On the plus side we can pay off the tv bill and have 8m burning in our back pockets.  

I still can’t see him starting next week which is a bit of a problem with regards to him. 

Adrian, Williams, Matip, Koumetio, Tsimikas, Milner, Keita, Jones, Elliott, Minamino, Origi feels broadly right.

51 minutes ago, cymrococh said:

Talk of Alli leaving Spurs, worth a punt or is he another Jack Wilshere?

Would be very interesting to see who's in for him if he goes.

Who was it that predicted Alli as the young player Mourinho would throw under the bus at Spurs? 

I’m going to say Cobs. 

26 minutes ago, jimmylibel said:

Who was it that predicted Alli as the young player Mourinho would throw under the bus at Spurs? 

I’m going to say Cobs. 

might have done - don't remember tbh

i did say this though

so someone owes me £5

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Read Inter want him. He’s fallen off a cliff more than most players I can think of. 

He’s a strange case Alli. 

He’s clearly talented and had 3 brilliant seasons where he had over 20g/a each time. You’d hope that he could rediscover that. 

But... he looks like he’s bulked up unnecessarily, lost a bit of snap and pace, his attitude has been called out, and it looks like his best years are behind him. 

He’s both a clever signing and a huge gamble. 

Spurs in talks with Reguilon for £25m as well as Bale and Doherty 

Shame we didn't get top four like they did else we might be able to afford to sign players too... Oh wait 

Shame we have that massive brand new stadium to pay off unlike them.... Oh wait 

Yep... I'm being a tedious c***.. Sorry guys 

Interesting argument saying other clubs are gambling because they need to catch up. We don’t need to gamble. City haven’t gone nuts either. Sold sane and got Silva off wage bill and bought in Torres and Ake. So the top two teams by a country mile not going crazy.

im coming around to the wait and see camp. It would be nice to have Thiago sancho and Sarr now. But not critical. 

not sure one way is better than another either, but I do trust the current group to make the right decision. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, growler said:

Interesting argument saying other clubs are gambling because they need to catch up. We don’t need to gamble. City haven’t gone nuts either. Sold sane and got Silva off wage bill and bought in Torres and Ake. So the top two teams by a country mile not going crazy.

im coming around to the wait and see camp. It would be nice to have Thiago sancho and Sarr now. But not critical. 

not sure one way is better than another either, but I do trust the current group to make the right decision. 

City did try and buy Messi too and will probably sign Koulibaly.

6 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Spurs in talks with Reguilon for £25m as well as Bale and Doherty 

Shame we didn't get top four like they did else we might be able to afford to sign players too... Oh wait 

Shame we have that massive brand new stadium to pay off unlike them.... Oh wait 

Yep... I'm being a tedious c***.. Sorry guys 

In the last 4 seasons we've gone from finishing 10 points behind Spurs to 40 points ahead of them.

6 minutes ago, Maldini said:

In the last 4 seasons we've gone from finishing 10 points behind Spurs to 40 points ahead of them.

They should be the perfect reminder and warning for us of how quickly you can slip backwards if you stop going forwards.

Buy some players.

Edited by kop205