• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Bad News Bear said:

We have too many players. This appears to be hindering our signings. 

17 non homegrown permitted and we have 16.

Alisson, Adrian, Karius

Van Dijk, Matip, Tsimikas 

Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Shaqiri, Grujic, 

Origi, Minamino, Firmino, Salah, Mane 

as I understand we want a centre back, Thiago and Saar and we won’t pay British premium for CB, so someone has to go. 

58 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Well Karius clearly doesn't count, so it's not 17. 

Yup.. But with Robbo we have 17. If we sign one more we are forced sellers. We prob want rid of Karius, grujic and can envision a world without origi or Shaq... But to get the fees for these to enable us to bring in thiago, sarr + another we don't want to be forced sellers (everyone knows we are anyway but once we cannot actually register a player for competition it's a whole new ballgame) 

13 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Yup.. But with Robbo we have 17. If we sign one more we are forced sellers. We prob want rid of Karius, grujic and can envision a world without origi or Shaq... But to get the fees for these to enable us to bring in thiago, sarr + another we don't want to be forced sellers (everyone knows we are anyway but once we cannot actually register a player for competition it's a whole new ballgame) 

Yeah, that's how I see it. Wouldn't surprise me if we've signed Thiago and Gini, but that we're keeping the announcements quiet until we've sold at least sold one, probably one at a time. Makes no sense not to do that. 

15 minutes ago, Chewie said:

With Robertson it's 16 I think. But yeah I agree with what you're saying. Even now, I'd say we're forced sellers to a point because they're aware of the situation.

12 minutes ago, cocknose said:

I'll PayPal you $100 if it turns out Gini signed last week and

we are just keeping it secret 

👍🏻 Send it to your local food bank instead 

I’ve been bitten so many times my a*** looks like hamburger meat but I trust them and I have friends on here so I pass on the info. I’ve been doing it since Baros left. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Bad News Bear said:

I’ve been bitten so many times my a*** looks like hamburger meat but I trust them and I have friends on here so I pass on the info. I’ve been doing it since Baros left. 

Whilst your info may be subject to scrutiny, if you believe it's genuine, post it 

I once went out with a girl who hated football but knew someone who knew fat Sam. She told me some itk gossip, I ran on here and posted it. It was b******s. But I stand by my b******s 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Bad News Bear said:

At least after that we couldn't conceive of bringing him back on as a sub

17 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

I think Bad News Bear has a source whom he trusts. I think the source is faulty but that BNB keeps trusting him/her and posting in good faith.

His source is probably a lurker here who gets his info from this mysterious BNB poster 

2 hours ago, Bad News Bear said:

We have too many players. This appears to be hindering our signings. 

17 non homegrown permitted and we have 16.

Alisson, Adrian, Karius

Van Dijk, Matip, Tsimikas 

Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Shaqiri, Grujic, 

Origi, Minamino, Firmino, Salah, Mane 

as I understand we want a centre back, Thiago and Saar and we won’t pay British premium for CB, so someone has to go. 

It can't be that hard for us to shift Karius, Shaqiri and Grujic if we really want to?

In terms of wages I guess  Karius is on 40k to 50K per week given we only paid 5 mill and he came to challenge Mingolet.  Shaquri on 40 -  50K given his fee and age.... Grujic on 20K roughly?  So not on massive money

In terms of transfer  valuations none of them are going for mega money so even if we have to slightly drop price to sell it won't have a massive impact. 

So I don't really see how these players would hinder us from signing new players? As in we can shift them. 

If we had an Alexis Sanchez or Ozil type 400K per week scenario that would be a hindrance

Edited by mick