Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

And we signed him after he’d bit someone.

I think that’s the reason we signed him. Not to bite people but cos he was in disgrace and cheap.

You hear that NYR? We signed him cos he was the worst c*** around.

Edited by sammy & a
Just now, muleskinner said:

Also broke Africa's heart

Not only cheated brilliantly but celebrated without shame. I feel sorry for parents who had children watching their first World Cup. Their kids are probably all going to end up in gangs. Racist gangs!

1 hour ago, Hassony said:

Can you imagine someone with a haircut like Neymar or Harvey Elliot on the £100k a year golf courses that NYR is a member of?  

I’ve had Milner at one of our places. I’ve had Gareth Bale with his stupid haircut at another too. But obviously, Gareth gets cut some slack by me. 

8 minutes ago, Bogman said:

I've had too many Stella's to get involved in this conversation.

Although, I do like the new biff album. Gonna put that on....

You’re on the perfect frequency to chat to NYR so crack on

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, growler said:

You know it’s the real transfer thread when we’re talking about signing Messi and Neymar and there is a debate about whether we want them or not... 

Duckworth, Lewis and Method treated like a duck

The line of questioning should be.

1. Are they great players?

2. Are they massive c****?

If the answer to 1 is yes. Don't bother with 2.

Imagine the fun we'd have had with Ramos playing for us.

2 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

The line of questioning should be.

1. Are they great players?

2. Are they massive c****?

If the answer to 1 is yes. Don't bother with 2.

I think Klopp disagrees

4 hours ago, New York Red said:

It’s his acting and his whining.

Suarez is literally one of the worst on the planet for this. 

9 hours ago, stressederic said:

Kevin Palmer is saying Gini is heading for Barcelona and we’ll get Thiago as his replacement. 

Wow. He was ahead of most on VVD. And he added me on LinkedIn.

I’m drowning in ITK waters these days. 

• Haha 2

Klopp absolutely disagrees, as does the entire transfer committee. Pretty much every recent transfer we've had has ended up in an article from one of the usual suspects, usually Reddy or Pearce, on the pursuit of the player. That's detailed how we look as much into the player's personality and background as it has his ability with the ball at his feet. It's abundantly clear we have a 'Good Lads Only' policy of some sort. It's even in the articles about Tsimikas, a backup left back. 

There's no way Klopp values talent above workrate, application and humility. He's looking for both and slapping a fan in the face at a Cup Final is definitely a deal breaker, whatever the talent. As is whinging when he isn't passed the ball incessantly (yes I know Mane got a bit upset once) or arguing over penalties,  leaving a club because he's cryarsing at being understudy to the greatest player who has ever lived or failing to show up for training multiple times. He wouldn't like the constant s*** with his Dad either. 

In reality it's:

1) Are they massive c****?

2) Are they great players?

If the answer to 1 is yes, don't bother with 2. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Wonder if Thiago drops any truth bombs after the game tonight. 

You'd think the next week would be make or break for the whole thing. Although I'm somewhere between 'You'd be surprised if we let him go away with Spain without sorting it' and 'The window is open until early October'.

I thought we actually looked very different in set up yesterday which makes me think maybe there's been changes that would fit with a signing like him, but it was also 90 minutes of a friendly on a ploughed field so maybe I read too much in to it.

I saw an echo tweet about some new formation we’ve been trying in training recently to “stay ahead of the pack” or some s***e.

Feels like it’s started to fall into place now. That Reddy piece was... Reddying people for the fact Gini is off I think. 

I reckon Gini fancies one last big move. He’s won the league and European Cup with us, so he might think he’d like to add a Spanish trophy to that haul