By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

Imagine seeing Messi signing for your club. First pic in the shirt. First game. First goal. It's ultimate football transfer fantasy stuff.

Might cripple the club financially ultimately of course but still, it would be exciting wouldn't it?

Edited by psl

Not sure he wants out at all.  Listening to a local Barcelona reporter on t'radio earlier, he believes it's a ploy to get the current Barca hierarchy out.  Messi and his supporters in high places within the club want the presidential election held now, not next year,  they want Bartomeu out pronto.  We'll see, no doubt there'll be more high-strung drama at the Camp Nou,  than in a Puccini opera, over the few months. 

3 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Is he on a free?

Sounds like there would be an argument about that. The clause allowing him to leave for free has expired but the suggestion is he is arguing Covid means it should be extended.

27 minutes ago, Sion said:

You get Messi on a free and you can justify paying him 52m a year for 3 years can't you. 

Well if you're not boring bellends like FSG

For you to feel like you’ve come out on the right side of that deal what would you have to win? A quadruple? Every game? Tried to work this out and can’t really decide myself.

If we paid him £50m for next season and we only won the title I think I’d feel shortchanged. 

Just now, Hightown Phil said:

For you to feel like you’ve come out on the right side of that deal what would you have to win? A quadruple? Every game? Tried to work this out and can’t really decide myself.

If we paid him £50m for next season and we only won the title I think I’d feel shortchanged. 

we'd probably make that just in marketing

1 minute ago, Hightown Phil said:

So would the rest of the squad...

1 minute ago, Hightown Phil said:

We’re at the point now where we could all write each other’s posts.

34 minutes ago, madaboutlfc said:

Messi is coming to Liverpool. 

Waiting for the Evertonians to start up with "respects Ancelotti, ready to announce a marquee signing, we're billionaires, he wants to win the transfer window cup, he always dreamt of understudying Walcott.."