Transfer Window Speculation

1 minute ago, Hightown Phil said:

The thing with someone who’s just a left back though is that you regularly end up bringing someone in who hasn’t started for 3 weeks and may not even have been in a matchday squad and so much as kicked a ball,  and it just isn’t that helpful cos you’re playing someone who needs time to get up to speed. 

he's not going to be cover. he'll be competition I reckon

• Replies 33.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swipe

• Hightown Phil

• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Has there been any serious links to Sarr? 

Local reporter from Warford reported yesterday that we had made contact with his reps i think.

Edited by Dan
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Local reporter from Warford reported yesterday that we had made contact with his reps i think.

Yeah just found that on twitter. Klopp loves a relegation signing. 

Just now, Swipe said:

Yeah just found that on twitter. Klopp loves a relegation signing. 

Think we've been linked with him for some time. Did Melissa Reddy write about it once? Can't remember. 

Just now, Dan said:

Think we've been linked with him for some time. Did Melissa Reddy write about it once? Can't remember. 

He’s played well against us at twice now and seemed to be linked immediately. 

Do think relegation for them has probably helped us. Wonder what kind of money we are taking. 

9 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

He’s levels below being competition for Robertson.

I've said this before and we've proven it with Robertson but it's possible to buy a decent fullback without breaking the bank. 

This lad has potential and as well as being creative in attack actually seems to have an aptitude for defending

Also worth remembering you posted this

3 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Imagine we sign him and he does that miss he did. Think of the match thread. You'd have to worry for people's health

Be like Solanke at Goodison

Just now, Sion said:

Matt Law saying Norwich won't take less than 20 for Lewis. 

Might as well add 80 and get Sancho 🙂

1 minute ago, Hassony said:

Found this interesting regarding Sarr, his movement is very similar to Salah 

Stuff like this reinforces my opinion that I'd be well good at football. I'd deffo remember to run in between people. can't be that hard

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Earl Hafler said:

I've said this before and we've proven it with Robertson but it's possible to buy a decent fullback without breaking the bank. 

This lad has potential and as well as being creative in attack actually seems to have an aptitude for defending

Also worth remembering you posted this

I’m not lobbying to play Robertson every week though. I think we need left back cover, I don’t really want someone who’ll turn up once a month and be rusty and don’t think paying when money looks limited for such a player isn’t a great idea. I’m sure he’s absolutely fine as a player, but I’d want him to be able to play somewhere else.

• Like 1

Running those channels isn't that rare 

Just now, Hightown Phil said:

I’m not lobbying to play Robertson every week though. I think we need left back cover, I don’t really want someone who’ll turn up once a month and be rusty and don’t think paying when money looks limited for such a player isn’t a great idea. I’m sure he’s absolutely fine as a player, but I’d want him to be able to play somewhere else.

Like a young Milner or that Fulham lad? 

1 minute ago, Earl Hafler said:

Running those channels isn't that rare 

Like a young Milner or that Fulham lad? 

Someone who isn’t going to need a game or two to get back up to speed because they’re getting 20 minutes here and there. I’ve no real views on their identity.

4 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

I dont know whether this lad is good enough, but I am sure that he will get plenty of games. We are going to be playing every 3 days for about 8 months. Good rotation is going to be really important for any team