• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Benzo-13 said:

Wish we’d signed Pulisic. That one is a pisser.

He seems to get several muscle injuries a year. If he doesn't get over that he'll never have a great career. 

On 01/08/2020 at 08:36, Alonso said:

De gea is on 375k a week, pogba 290k, martial 250k and rashford 200k with their captain maguire on 190k and Fernandes on a “measly” 150k. I’d imagine rashford will want another pay rise as would maguire if sancho comes in on 300k. Dunno what Greenwood is on but he’ll probably expecting a new deal given his rise to prominence over the season. They already have the highest wage bill in the league at around 350m (we’re around 300m) a year and that doesn’t look like changing. 

Not sure about that. Maguire and rashford etc  aren't at a level  yet where they could justify parity with Sancho.

Where as the likes of VVD and Alisson are world class and have a strong case 

The plan should be to  take the Lovern, Origi, brewster etc money - between transfer fees and wages savings  = to around80 million

That covers Sancho down payment plus salary at 200k per week 1dy year.

Billy Hogan should get creative and work with Sancho's team on some additional branding images rights deal stuff that would be equal to an extra 50k - 75 k a week (whatever thst is).

Big problem is which one will Jurgen leave this week :D

Anyway no reason why this  deal can't  be done. Come on Billy step the f**k up and make your mark.

4 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

I think people forget how young he is too. 

Do they? He'll turn 23 at the start of the new season. If anything I thought he was younger than that. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sion said:

Do they? He'll turn 23 at the start of the new season. If anything I thought he was younger than that. 

If he’s not careful he’ll be nearly 24 this time next year

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Cobs said:

If he’s not careful he’ll be nearly 24 this time next year

It happened to a cousin of mine.  Awful business.  Especially when it happens to them so young.

Edited by Aritro
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Aritro said:

It happened to a cousin of mine.  Awful business.  We're still trying to make sense of it.

Is he as over-rated as Rashford? Might be something in that

9 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

Jesse Lingard territory 

Lingard has played well for about a 3 month spell. I didn’t ever think he was that good or had great potential.

Rashford is Danny Welbeck with better finishing, less tricks and so far, less injury prone

if United offered him + cash to Spurs for Kane they’d be a much bigger threat next season

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sammy & a said:

Rashford is underrated on this forum. I think he’s really good with tremendous potential.

One of those players that is both underrated and overrated at the same time 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Cobs said:

Rashford is Danny Welbeck with better finishing, less tricks and so far, less injury prone

if United offered him + cash to Spurs for Kane they’d be a much bigger threat next season

He's outscored Shearer so far but, yeah, needs to improve a fair bit again