Transfer Window Speculation

12 hours ago, Gethin said:

Mel Reddy reckons Lallana is going to Brighton not Leicester. Probably remembered how much of a f***d Rodgers was :)

Makes sense. He's from Bournemouth, I think, just down the road. And their coach seems like a progressive sort. They also need a good player exactly where Lallana plays.

• Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swipe

• Hightown Phil

• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Murphman said:

He owns a house in Highcliffe, Brighton is over 2 hours away.

Growler is in Australia, his next door neighbour lives 2 hours away 

So similar to selling Coutinho for a bucketload and essentially getting Virgil and Alisson in, would you be OK with selling Mo for £175MM and getting Sancho for £110MM plus another MF/F for £65MM?

Edited by New York Red
2 hours ago, New York Red said:

So similar to selling Coutinho for a bucketload and essentially getting Virgil and Alisson in, would you be OK with selling Mo for £175MM and getting Sancho for £110MM plus another MF/F for £65MM?

Nope.

took 28 years to get this team together. I want at least another 2 years of it. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, New York Red said:

Swear there used to be a "flogging a dead horse" emoji.

4 hours ago, New York Red said:

Nope tripe.

People can f*** right off with that s***

21 hours ago, Case said:

Makes sense. He's from Bournemouth, I think, just down the road. And their coach seems like a progressive sort. They also need a good player exactly where Lallana plays.

Offered him some coaching responsibilities as well. Potter seems a decent bloke and the club is generally run well, seems a perfect fit for Hassony's mate.

Salah's numbers are ridiculous. Like, absolutely ridiculous.

So are Sancho's to be fair but to expect him to come in and just immediately replace what Salah has delivered is too much.

The only question should be do we want to sell him. If not, then keep him and add a player who is near that level and in two years should be there.

I'd do it cos ten years is better than two years. 

39 minutes ago, kop205 said:

The job that FSG have done in convincing people that this is the only way we can possibly buy big is remarkable really.

In the current climate though, it is the only way.

9 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

I'd do it cos ten years is better than two years. 

In the current climate though, it is the only way.

Only way for us or for everyone?

And we wouldn't get ten years out if him would we? Assuming he's dead good we'd get three or four then sell him and hope that we spend that money well.

If you're constantly trying to pull that off then there will be a point when you get it wrong and all you're left with is a dud.

Only way for us. Ok maybe not ten years, but if we sold him when he was Salah's age we'd get eight years out of him. 

Yeah, you could do it and end up with a dud. Or you could end up getting another two years out of a player, getting no real return out of him, winning nothing, and then having no real return to be able to invest in replacing him. You could then use the money you don’t need to spend on replacing him on replacing Van Dijk.

Edited by Hightown Phil
13 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Who’s paying 175mill for Salah?

Aye, if anyone was in for him it would be the likes of Madrid and their press campaign to get him would be in full swing.

Just get Aumbameyang from Arsenal... Simple all this

Reckon he'd be OK being rotated in this team 

And yeah I know he's older than what we would normally go for but he's brilliant and would add quality in that area we are lacking off the bench