Transfer Window Speculation

2 hours ago, Billy Talbot said:

Yeah, I've been banging that drum. It makes a nice sound. 

Matip's my only concern in that scenario though, he's gone missing for huge chunks of each season he's been here. 

So has Gomez

• Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swipe

• Hightown Phil

• Hassony

• Earl Hafler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

Just a little bit.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Dan said:

So has Gomez

He hasn't had a single period of injury this season, season before that he had a freak ankle break. He wasn't playing first half of this year 'cos he wasn't getting selected.

1 hour ago, Gethin said:

Aissa
We've only just met
And I think you ought to know
I'm a murderer
Bathed in blood

I have a portrait on my wall
He's a serial killer
I thought he wouldn't escape
Aisaa
He got out

Aissa Aissa ecoutez moi!

Can anyone blame Lovren for being s***e or, more accurately, a player with all the physical tools but none of the brains? He is what he is and doesn't pick himself. Very much like Mignolet and Moreno he's been here too long without being moved on. He's more talented than quite a few first choice centrebacks in this league, never mind fourth, but that became irrelevant a while back. His fault or not, anxiety ripples through the crowd (and seemingly players) when he's on the pitch and for that reason alone he should be moved on and I'm glad of it. 

Probably not a bad shout for Fabinho to be considered as an emergency step in as and when Gomez and Matip are injured. Not a long term solution but you'd think Hoever or Van Den Berg might have a chance in the medium term and would we really buy someone like White with this in mind. 

21 hours ago, honourablegeorge said:

That pic of Divock being last off the pitch does make me wonder if he's off.

That made me sad.

To be honest I always feel a bit sad when I think of him leaving. He was solely responsible for some amazing moments and although deep down I know he's not quite good enough I keep hoping when he comes on he's going to suddenly find some good form again.

Edited by Tommok
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Tommok said:

That made me sad.

To be honest I always feel a bit sad when I think of him leaving. He was solely responsible for some amazing moments and although deep down I know he's not quite good enough I keep hoping when he comes on he's going to suddenly find some good form again.

Yeah, fond of the lad, see also Lallana who's written a very nice leaving message. Good lads.

• Like 1

It’s difficult as fans to see the behind the scenes effect that players have on others and the importance of morale amongst those not playing. Lallana appears to be hugely respected and a bit of a leader and Lovren is apparently a big character. Clearly the main guys have an abundance of character and no doubt others emerge. 

8 hours ago, Bailo said:

11m for Lovren already, £30m for Origi, £20m for Shaq, £30m for Wilson, £20m for Grujic

there's also question marks over the ovie ejaria deal to reading, shey ojo at rangers, ben woodburn, nat philips, herbie kane, who all might add a few coppers to the kitty. 

Larouci is off somewhere.  

Just now, Lark said:

there's also question marks over the ovie ejaria deal to reading, shey ojo at rangers, ben woodburn, nat philips, herbie kane, who all might add a few coppers to the kitty. 

Larouci is off somewhere.  

That's the Liverpool equivalent of the loose change jar

Better fit for him I think. And takes him back to south coast. 

Hopefully someone buys Ake from Bournemouth- they can then fund wilson.

grujic will go I imagine. 

origi sounds like it. Those three plus lovren will fund Thiago and at least 1-2 kids.

actually think we’ll do well with shifting some of older kids this summer. $1-$5mil per player will add up to a decent pot. 

15 minutes ago, growler said:

Better fit for him I think. And takes him back to south coast. 

He owns a house in Highcliffe, Brighton is over 2 hours away.