By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

7 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Why is he training on his own - seems a bit mean. I know we're all still annoyed at him for losing us the CL final (but to be fair he was probably concussed for much of that) but other than that he's not done anything to wrong the club per se to warrant being ostracised?

The pictures I saw were a while ago, so it might have just been that he was isolating because he'd come back from overseas.

1 hour ago, Tommok said:

Why is he training on his own - seems a bit mean. I know we're all still annoyed at him for losing us the CL final (but to be fair he was probably concussed for much of that) but other than that he's not done anything to wrong the club per se to warrant being ostracised?

you're a weak man tommok

1 hour ago, Tommok said:

Probably because of his holiday video.

Yeah, it will be his holiday video.

1 minute ago, honourablegeorge said:

That pic of Divock being last off the pitch does make me wonder if he's off.

You wouldn't blame him. He's obviously going no higher up the pecking order here and he's won a League title and European Cup in the last two years so he'll probably pick up a decent contract somewhere. 

He’s the go to sub/stand in for the front three though. I know Minamino will likely be that for Bobby now but Origi will need replaced. He needs upgraded but that’s a different matter.

Edited by Swipe

30 minutes ago, Gethin said:

You wouldn't blame him. He's obviously going no higher up the pecking order here and he's won a League title and European Cup in the last two years so he'll probably pick up a decent contract somewhere. 

Yeah, if there's ever a right time for him to move, this is it.