Jump to content

Transfer Window Speculation


Recommended Posts

Watched him for the first time the other day and he looks made for this side. Really quick, can beat a man, good touch, works hard, can cover a few positions and is a constant threat. Looks like the type of player that Klopp could really move up a level too and his numbers are already really impressive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Swipe

    1618

  • Hightown Phil

    1527

  • Hassony

    1468

  • Earl Hafler

    869

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mmmmm

He's coming to LFC so it's Count Doku la

They must have known it was coming several years ago then 

Posted Images

On 19/02/2020 at 03:02, Hassony said:

What can't you see about Werner out of interest? Because it looks like it's happening

I realize that the scouts know far better than me. But whenever I’ve seen him play, he looks like he gets so lucky with his goals. Like they fall into his lap. He’s nippy, but that doesn’t translate into skill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, New York Red said:

I realize that the scouts know far better than me. But whenever I’ve seen him play, he looks like he gets so lucky with his goals. Like they fall into his lap. He’s nippy, but that doesn’t translate into skill.

If you look at highlights of alisson on YouTube. He to looks lucky with the shots he faces. 

Maybe being in the right place at the right time is a talent in itself 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cocknose said:

I reckon we will see Havertz, Werner and a leftie defender come in.

 

Reckon we will see Gini, Wilson, Gruuic, Lallana, Lovren and Origi go

Four out and three in (ignoring the two loanees) 

Who steps up for the 4th centre half slot or are we bringing someone in? Presume Jones steps up for lallana?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, New York Red said:

I realize that the scouts know far better than me. But whenever I’ve seen him play, he looks like he gets so lucky with his goals. Like they fall into his lap. He’s nippy, but that doesn’t translate into skill.

Werner reminds me of Salah a bit in that respect, I like him. His pure pace and work rate gets him in so many positions he’s just a scoring machine, even though his finishing is a bit scrappy at times.
 

He’s actually an ideal fit for me if we want to have 4 top forwards for the front 3 roles, plus Minamino who I think will play in midfield too. The drop off is when Origi plays wide or AOC pushes further up.

You sign Werner to replace Origi and play him more regularly, rotate the front three more - it’s a nice upgrade. 

 

 

Edited by Leo No.8
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Four out and three in (ignoring the two loanees) 

Who steps up for the 4th centre half slot or are we bringing someone in? Presume Jones steps up for lallana?

Regarding 4th defender, it depends upon how the two Dutch guys are developing or if Phillips has progressed enough with his loan to stay. If not then maybe bring in a promising 19/20 year old.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo No.8 said:

Hatcho, Hatcho man

i want to be, a Hatcho man!

Customise those hats with two beer cans and straws to have a cowboy hat style ridge in the middle where you put the nachos.

$35 a pop including hat, 2 cheap-s*** piss-weak Yank beers and the nachos.

Will make me a millionaire, this

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leo No.8 said:

Werner reminds me of Salah a bit in that respect, I like him. His pure pace and work rate gets him in so many positions he’s just a scoring machine, even though his finishing is a bit scrappy at times.
 

He’s actually an ideal fit for me if we want to have 4 top forwards for the front 3 roles, plus Minamino who I think will play in midfield too. The drop off is when Origi plays wide or AOC pushes further up.

You sign Werner to replace Origi and play him more regularly, rotate the front three more - it’s a nice upgrade. 

 

 


Four into three is a priority, particularly given the ANC and WC situations coming up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Timo's at it again:

Timo Werner to Sky Germany after Leipzig beat Schalke 5-0: "Jurgen Klopp is the best coach in the world. There is a lot to suggest that my style of play would suit there (Liverpool)."

Surely this is done?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dan said:

Timo's at it again:

Timo Werner to Sky Germany after Leipzig beat Schalke 5-0: "Jurgen Klopp is the best coach in the world. There is a lot to suggest that my style of play would suit there (Liverpool)."

Surely this is done?

I wonder if he's trying to push this move through knowing while we're playing it cool as we have Sancho as our first choice 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d say it’s pretty much done. Don’t think there’s a chance we get Sancho unless there’s a big sale which hopefully there won’t be. 
 

I think he’s going to the Mancs if they get into the CL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was done he wouldn’t be talking about us every five minutes. He obviously wants to come here but it seems like the club is undecided to me. We’ve got to have some doubts but whether that’s because we are considering another player or promoting from within is anyone’s guess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...