By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

3 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Who the f*** would buy Burnley. 

Besides them being s***, the place is  a Massive dump. 

I really hate this. I know I sound sanctimonious and i'm not having a go at you specifically but this sort of stuff is horrible

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Flasher said:

Suarez going to Atl Madrid for just £5.5m. Plenty of English sides should have been all over that 

Has anyone ever asked him what he was doing with the biting thing? I mean, was it deliberate do you think, or does he just have a screw loose? I always thought at the time it was a bit of both, but it would be good to hear it from the horses mouth, so to speak. 

8 hours ago, sammy & a said:

I really hate this. I know I sound sanctimonious and i'm not having a go at you specifically but this sort of stuff is horrible

But it's still funny that when Middlesbrough were signing Fabrizio Ravanelli and gave him the traditional tour of the town they did it at night. 

3 hours ago, Ed the Wool said:

Has anyone ever asked him what he was doing with the biting thing? I mean, was it deliberate do you think, or does he just have a screw loose? I always thought at the time it was a bit of both, but it would be good to hear it from the horses mouth, so to speak. 

It’ll be in the book deal.

4 hours ago, Ed the Wool said:

He has spoken about it quite a lot.