• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham's owner buying Wembley could f*** Spurs, they've spent a fortune on a retractable pitch and were relying on the income from NFL games to finance the build.

Going to be interesting to see how deep Spurs pockets are isn't it. Because you can see their manager (who is excellent) getting off and some of the playing staff are about to go full cockney w***er about their money. 

Replacing their manager with a financial millstone round their necks could prove pretty edgy. Would thoroughly enjoy watching them fall to bits. 

The old blazer duffers will probably think its a good deal and flog it.

I'd say it's nailed on. Just about sums the FA up. Remember the twin towers and what a great day out it was. It's now a corporate w***pit owned by some US billionaire. 

Trebles all round as Private Eye used to say. 

Going to be interesting to see how deep Spurs pockets are isn't it. Because you can see their manager (who is excellent) getting off and some of the playing staff are about to go full cockney w***** about their money. 

Replacing their manager with a financial millstone round their necks could prove pretty edgy. Would thoroughly enjoy watching them fall to bits. 

I'd say it's nailed on. Just about sums the FA up. Remember the twin towers and what a great day out it was. It's now a corporate w***pit owned by some US billionaire. 

Trebles all round as Private Eye used to say. 

Think thats a bit harsh, if you look around the division and see the money available at Everton and the like I'd be seriously weighing up my options. They are in a good position to be asking for parity with those sorts of clubs at least.

All of Sunderland's signings since 09-10

Man - they've had a few of ours - Borini, Coates, Ejaria (loan), Dossena, Bolo Zenden, Manquillo

And then players I'd forgotten about - Jack Rodwell, Januzaj for starters. Rodwell's only 27 & nowhere near the 1st team

Coleman doesn't know where to rodwell is. Says he wants to get back playing for England so wants to leave Sunderland! Edited by t1971