Sign in to follow this  
RP

Welcome Mohamed Salah

Having not played at Old Trafford, does his run of league wins stretch back to Goodison last year?

Yeah. But you have to take out Palace and Everton this this year

Seems churlish to say he was poor last night (relative to the rest of them)

He was far from being poor, same with Mane

He did look tired towards the end, not surprisingly considering he played both games in qatar

Thought he played fine and was a constant threat and thing for them to think about as per. Not his scintillating usual self perhaps but a long way from poor.

He was f***ed off with the substitution which is fair enough. He must have been double annoyed that pen happened straight away but if we give him a quick crash course in chaos theory then he’ll realise that it’s fine.

Schmeichel did pretty well when Mo tried to take it around him

And the other good chance where it broke to him around the peno spot and he skied it

Another day he puts both of them away, but like any great striker he was right there, and contributed to the the build up for all our chances

7/10 is about right

It's like with Trent, in our system what he does is new and innovative, he's a winger who scores strikers goals

We forget that sometimes while kvetching on his missed chances

He did put one on a plate for Mane in the first couple of minutes and his support play was very good to tonight. On another day one of the two chances goes in an we are celebrating him.

He was pretty poor. It's fine.

This is what I think

He really wasn't though

He stretched them but kept making wrong choices and getting frustrated. Tbh I couldnt give a f*** though. We have enough others players that make a difference now 

rarely do all 3 play brilliantly at the same time, but almost never do they all play poorly.

He wasn't crap, just not a 10/10 like all the rest.

We play on Sunday and then Thursday and then Sunday again so we have to use all 3 subs each game right now

Only thing that irked was trying from a tight angle again when he had options. I’m fine with him being greedy most of the time but he should have had more awareness on that occasion.

He must f***ing absolutely knacker defenders though.

Edited by Swipe

rarely do all 3 play brilliantly at the same time, but almost never do they all play poorly.

He wasn't crap, just not a 10/10 like all the rest.

We play on Sunday and then Thursday and then Sunday again so we have to use all 3 subs each game right now

Imagine the day when all three fire at once. I mean probably play to what they are easily capable of. Some poor team will get totally blown away.....

Imagine the day when all three fire at once. I mean probably play to what they are easily capable of. Some poor team will get totally blown away.....

Hopefully it's utd at Anfield. 

Only thing that irked was trying from a tight angle again when he had options. I’m fine with him being greedy most of the time but he should have had more awareness on that occasion.

I think he should have got Schmeichel sent off to be honest. Take a foul there and it’s a red.

agreed. Bobby had a clear open header.

Other than that both mane and Salah were good, just their finishing was a little off. I guess Mo got pulled as he played both the world club games.

He’s a bit selfish at times which can be frustrating - but you have to take that as both good and bad. It’s part of why he’s won the golden boot two years running.

Edited by Leo No.8

I think he should have got Schmeichel sent off to be honest. Take a foul there and it’s a red.

He needs to start diving again

That shot from the tight angle was equal parts annoying and impressive - imagine having the stones to think "well I did it on the other side of the pitch against Salzburg, so it's worth a go" :)

I mean, imagine if he'd done it again, it would have been great.