By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Mohamed Salah

RP

I've got Aigburth People's Hall (well APH anyway - my footy team I played for for over 20 years) tattooed on my upper arm iin Arabic - it's a beautiful looking language, and writes backwards for good measure.

Edited by Leo No.8

I've got Aigburth People's Hall (well APH anyway - my footy team I played for for over 20 years) tattooed on my upper arm iin Arabic - it's a beautiful looking language, and writes backwards for good measure.

Richard who owns APH is my de facto brother in law.  Can't wait to tell him this.

Does your tattoo look like this Leo?

انا احب البورشة

If it doesn't then you were tricked mate

I worked recruiting translators at the time, and we had s lovely lady called Nadia from Egypt who did all our in house Arabic translation work for me. She was extremely trustworthy fortunately!

I worked recruiting translators at the time, and we had s lovely lady called Nadia from Egypt who did all our in house Arabic translation work for me. She was extremely trustworthy fortunately!

Take a photo of your tat and pop it on here, let the forum be the arbiter.

Well when I went on holiday to Egypt everyone kept saying 'APH' to me on the beach, so either The Liverpool County Premier League is on TV over there or the tattoo is right! I think Arabic can look quite different depending on which part of the Middle East it's from though?

Edited by Leo No.8