Restaurants - pt.36

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed this, touches on the Liverpool scene of the 80's.

I never realised the situationist thing was linked to Liverpool as well, being one of the cornerstones of Factory and the Hacienda.

Probably not the right thread for it but ya know.

http://www.superweirdsubstance.com/klf-justified-ancient-mu-mu-2017/

Good that.

It's kind of bubbling up on its own again around these ways, not yet on the same scale but there's noises being made and stuff being written and work being worked on.

Good that.

It's kind of bubbling up on its own again around these ways, not yet on the same scale but there's noises being made and stuff being written and work being worked on.

You're like the Fyds of South Liverpool haha

Eg there's a postie by Prinny who produces his own I-Discordian magazine and music. He asks you what you think and you say "I don't know what to make of it" and he near punches the air in the delight. He doesn't give a shiny sh*te. Boss situationist expressionist postie.

It's not all Allerton golf club and gastropubs Mickey lad.

It's loons.

Has anyone been to Izakaya on Castle St. yet? Booking made for tomorrow night.

no but the echo review seems a little bit overboard. Goin on about a katsu curry being hard to get right n that. That being said I defo would go i like a bit of sushi

Where can i get a cheap but decent donburi in liverpool?

Another shout for Etsu.

And as well as the Nepalese, South Road has an excellent Indian/Bangladeshi/Persian (sic) takeaway in Arong that is worth going out of your way for.

must have improved since the last 4 times I've been there then

surely you think Da Gurkha, Saffron, the other Gurkha and even the Gate are better than Arong?

my mate has just taken over The Gulshan in South Liverpool.... 

for years the place has been overpriced and fortunately he recognises that and gonna address it

It's been dreadful for  years, never mind overpriced.

Also got a 1 star hygiene rating which the Echo published this week.

my mate has just taken over The Gulshan in South Liverpool.... 

for years the place has been overpriced and fortunately he recognises that and gonna address it

sound that - didnt mind it there though but I'm not a curry connoisseur i'm not that fussy about it 

It's been dreadful for  years, never mind overpriced.

Also got a 1 star hygiene rating which the Echo published this week.

ooh f*** didnt realise that

Edited by scoose

Eg there's a postie by Prinny who produces his own I-Discordian magazine and music. He asks you what you think and you say "I don't know what to make of it" and he near punches the air in the delight. He doesn't give a shiny sh*te. Boss situationist expressionist postie.

It's not all Allerton golf club and gastropubs Mickey lad.

It's loons.

He sounds f***ing ace!

Saw that... They basically brought up an article from a year ago so it's not up to date

If your mate has taken it over it's a new start, this was obviously the old team.  It used to be great btw

I'm sure he knows but they can request a re inspection by EHO 3 months after the last one.

Edited by Mike