Sign in to follow this  
Boca

Transfer Thread

Dybala makes all kind of sense, young enough to be molded by Klopp, cover for front 3, sod cover he could step in and there would be no drop off in quality, up there in terms of ability. Not heard any bad stuff about him character wise. Be a great signing for Spurs if they get him, him and Kane could rip the league up against the bottom 12/13 teams, they'll definitely bring home more points against those teams than last season..

Edited by DPD1973

Manchester United have ceased negotiations to bring Christian Eriksen to Old Trafford as they believe the Tottenham midfielder has his heart set on a move to Real Madrid, Sky Sports News understands.

Manchester United have ceased negotiations to bring Christian Eriksen to Old Trafford as they believe the Tottenham midfielder has his heart set on a move to Real Madrid, Sky Sports News understands.

Oh this is so sweet. No one wants them.

I reckon he’s crap, crap mentality anyway. Swerve-o.

I reserve the right to still be pleased if we sign him

Yeah. I'm still of the opinion that Juve know their footballing onions and if they want rid of him, then there's something there.

Just as with Dybala, they get rejected then have the media report that it was their choice not to bother

If Dybala is on £300k and wants to maintain or improve there are only a handful of places in Europe he can go.

I’d say United, Real and Barca. Maybe Chelsea?

Then obviously China if he just wants the money.

Luiz would be a massive improvement for them. Yes he makes high profile mistakes too often for his own good (people here still rate Lovren), but he also goes through a lot of good work, strong fast and good on the ball.

Luiz would be a massive improvement for them. Yes he makes high profile mistakes too often for his own good (people here still rate Lovren), but he also goes through a lot of good work, strong fast and good on the ball.

In that team he’d be a total liability.

He’d weaken them right down the park.