Sign in to follow this  
Boca

Transfer Thread

Intrigued to see how good he actually is now Ronaldo is gone. I’m still not sure what kind of manager he actually is.

He's been blessed with the squad previously, be very interesting first couple of months of the season.

Intrigued to see how good he actually is now Ronaldo is gone. I’m still not sure what kind of manager he actually is.

Didn't do great after he came back last season, hopefully more of the same this season

Hate him and hate that club

Didn't do great after he came back last season, hopefully more of the same this season

Hate him and hate that club

I hope they win everything. They're the lesser of two evils compared to the self righteous arrogant pricks at Barca. Won the lottery with Messi and been riding him for 10 years.

Why do you hate him?

Think he's a scheming, back stabbing c***, great player when he bothered to show up, I just never liked him as a personal level

He didn't kill Materazzi when he had the chance.

hahahaha true.

I know it's easy for me to say, but if I was Bale I'd be onto Klopp saying "I'll play for LFC for 100k pw"

He's loaded beyond belief, I know he can earn more but at this stage of his career win stuff. 100k pw is still astronomical wedge

Think he's a scheming, back stabbing c***, great player when he bothered to show up, I just never liked him as a personal level

wonderful player - supposed to be a bit of a w***er off-field

hahahaha true.

I know it's easy for me to say, but if I was Bale I'd be onto Klopp saying "I'll play for LFC for 100k pw"

He's loaded beyond belief, I know he can earn more but at this stage of his career win stuff. 100k pw is still astronomical wedge

Yep. Maybe not £100k but around the high earners. It’s enough. He’s got a few years of playing at top level left. Go play for an iconic club. Us, the Mancs, Milan, Juve - he can still go to China in 4 years time and earn a bomb if he really needs the cash

Yep. Maybe not £100k but around the high earners. It’s enough. He’s got a few years of playing at top level left. Go play for an iconic club. Us, the Mancs, Milan, Juve - he can still go to China in 4 years time and earn a bomb if he really needs the cash

Maybe the golf courses in China weren’t good enough?

A deal where RM have to cough up part of his wages would be good. I just want to know if he’s still got the mojo to want to win rather than lower his handicap.

All that 'The golfer' stuff sounded like typical Real Madrid snide.

Either way, I'd rather play golf than go for a bevvy with c**** like Ramos and Ronaldo.

Either way, I'd rather play golf than go for a bevvy with c**** like Ramos and Ronaldo.

Yep, same with the s*** that dembele and coutinho get at Barca

When these clubs are trying to get rid of a player, all sort of stories come out about them

hahahaha true.

wonderful player - supposed to be a bit of a w***** off-field

The injury record of bale is shocking. Hes started 79 league games in the last 4 seasons. Hes up there with lovren in terms of missing games. Would be a great signing for somebody on a pay as you play deal.

Came from his agent didn’t it?

The injury record of bale is shocking. Hes started 79 league games in the last 4 seasons. Hes up there with lovren in terms of missing games. Would be a great signing for somebody on a pay as you play deal.

He’d be perfect for us for a year or two

Wouldn’t have to play every game

20-30 would be fine

hahahaha true.

You'd walk away from £200m after tax over 4 years for £10m after tax over 4 years? That would be a terrible decision.

You'd walk away from £200m after tax over 4 years for £10m after tax over 4 years? That would be a terrible decision.

He might not want to live in China.

He’d be perfect for us for a year or two

Wouldn’t have to play every game

20-30 would be fine

We wouldn’t get to pick when he’s available though....

Niko Kovac saying Bayern are very confident of signing Sané. He'd be a big loss for City even if he wasn't always first choice last season.

Niko Kovac saying Bayern are very confident of signing Sané. He'd be a big loss for City even if he wasn't always first choice last season.

Do you think they wouldn't replace him?

Not surprised if they bid 100m for Sancho

If Sane goes, it looks like City will go after Mikel Oyarzabal (Real Sociedad), who we were linked with about a week or two ago.

I'm sure they would, every transfer is a risk though

So the Bale saga continues. Been left out of the 24 man squad for a pre season tournament in Germany.

Marca claiming his family stopped the deal going through, Bale’s agent pointing the finger at Pérez not wanting to let him go on a free.

His erstwhile Chinese employers have instead gone with Santini from Anderlecht, filling their foreign player quota. Bale’s side also seem to be briefing that he won’t move now and is pissed off with Perez following the collapse of that deal.

Oh and for good measure Bale’s agent told the French media that basically Zidane has just never liked Bale.

As transfer sagas go this one may be about to claim the Neymar 2019 trophy.