• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a don’t panic buy

£40m for Willy and £55m for Nilly. 

Immobile rumoured to replace Suarez at Barca. Not sure if this rumour has legs. Lazio say Immobile is not going anywhere.

Posted Images

Absolutely. But, you know, Daniel Levy.

why has Trippier gone for so (relatively) cheap, btw? last year of his contract was it?

Is right.

Doesnt come close to getting in our first 11

he does but he's 30 now and we're simply not paying him/Madrid the money they'd want

why has Trippier gone for so (relatively) cheap, btw? last year of his contract was it?

It’s a really curious one that. I think he still had 3 years on his contract. They’ve been hawking him around Europe for months and months though. Long before the end of the season the word was they’d done a deal with Napoli.

Seems like they’re pushing Rose out the door too.

So hes taking manes place in the team is he?

I'm not saying we should buy him (he has had injuries, he is on huge wages, he's 30, the transfer fee would be significant in the context of us apparently not being able to spend big on anyone this summer) but if he were here he'd get loads of games cos he would be a 4th option of a similar level to the other 3 we've got.

Those canny negotiators at Barcelona have returned with a new offer for Neymar.

£90m plus a choice of 2 players from six different options including Coutinho, Dembele, Rakitic, Malcom and Semedo.

We could do that. 90 million plus 2 from Lovren, Mignolet, Origi and Lallana. PSG would be daft to pass that up.

It’s a really curious one that. I think he still had 3 years on his contract. They’ve been hawking him around Europe for months and months though. Long before the end of the season the word was they’d done a deal with Napoli.

Seems like they’re pushing Rose out the door too.

Are we saying those two are on the lemo. Think that's what I'm saying, they seem very keen to get shot of them.

Sessognon and fryde to replace?

Apparently Ryan is a Liverpool fan.

Oh that's funny actually isn't it, he seems like he's been nailed on for spurs for years. Something about how he doesn't want to move up north? Seems like he could be a good option for us on the left, even if he wants to be a winger