• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a don’t panic buy

£40m for Willy and £55m for Nilly. 

Immobile rumoured to replace Suarez at Barca. Not sure if this rumour has legs. Lazio say Immobile is not going anywhere.

Posted Images

Lovren would be if Leicester wanted him to replace Maguire. 

I was going to post yesterday that if Leicester get £80m for Maguire then I'm pretty sure Edwards could get it all out of Rodgers for Lovren.

Pretty sure I could get £80m out of Rodgers for a 1988 Ford Sierra.

Supposedly an interview with Neymar where they asked him about his best onfield moment & he said 'beating PSG 6-1 when with Barca' and then they asked him about best after-game feeling and he said 'in the dressing room after'

The video 'has been stolen'

But there's a French media company say they have a BTS video of the interview...

In a surprise to literally no one, Neymar returned to PSG today and has told them he wants to leave.

Strap yourselves in this one is only getting revved up now. Going to be nonsense coming from all over Europe on how this will play out over the next couple of weeks.

Edited by jimmylibel

Spurs being linked with Bale. Suggestion is they’ll go as far as £55m for him, so long as he halves his wages.

We should offer them £65m or £70m for Son. I can't think of a player who is a more obvious fit for us this summer really. 

yep.

In other news, Ravel Morrison - who is now 26 - has signed 1y with Sheff U

They'll sack him by Xmas.

Few reports on twitter that Trippier is close to joining Atletico Madrid for £25m

Great move for him.

Which is mental and will rule out any opportunistic moves for Coutinho/Dembele if Neymar moves after then

The different window closing dates is stupid. It should be universal across Europe.

But realistically the closure of the Premier League transfer window will be factored into any wheeling and dealing for Coutinho and Dembele. Simply because of the financial strength of the Premier League. If you exclude the top clubs in the Premier League then that limits your options for making a sale. It leaves only PSG, Bayern, Juventus and at a stretch Atletico as possible destinations.