Sign in to follow this  
Boca

Transfer Thread

United buying free after missing out on Fabinho. Story goes, we got him after city beat us to Jorginho, who they went for after missing out on Fred.

Not sure I believe that, other than Fabinho wanting us over United. Only part that’s believable.

The fee for Jorginho is well under what i expected.

Napoli have rejected City's opening bid and are holding out for supposedly £52m (€60m I think). 

Is Fred any good?

I've seen him play a few times... similar level to Willian when he went to Chelsea. Seems to be able to play with both feet. To make a comparison to someone in our squad i'd say Ox, but with better range of passing.

Looks like they'll play him centrally. When asked, he's always expressed a preference for playing on the flank.

i'll acknowledge it. always loved a bit of bernard cribbins.

At knocking down chimneys?

Not any more.

That's appalling, I wish I was old enough to get it.

Edited by Murphman

I've seen him play a few times... similar level to Willian when he went to Chelsea. Seems to be able to play with both feet. To make a comparison to someone in our squad i'd say Ox, but with better range of passing.

Thought he's a Matic/Kante/Hamann type DM/CM?

Leicester have signed Evans for £3.5m.

West Ham now looking for £60m for Arnautovic.

Juventus on verge of signing goalie Perrin from Genoa. We were in for him a few years back (Rodgers era).

Juventus have also completed the permanent signing of Douglas Costa for €40m per their loan agreement. Given the market that’s a bit of a bargain.

Juventus on verge of signing goalie Perrin from Genoa. We were in for him a few years back (Rodgers era).

Juventus have also completed the permanent signing of Douglas Costa for €40m per their loan agreement. Given the market that’s a bit of a bargain.

That loan agreement must've been pre-Neymar last season. That single transfer completely changed the make up of the market.

That loan agreement must've been pre-Neymar last season. That single transfer completely changed the make up of the market.

You’re right it was. Costa deal early July, Neymar beginning of August.

good god

Have a cracking bit of name-dropping gossip. 

Fella in work did a thing with Míchel Salgado, and he claims Neymar to Real Madrid is already done. 

Have a cracking bit of name-dropping gossip. 

Fella in work did a thing with Míchel Salgado, and he claims Neymar to Real Madrid is already done. 

Real need to make a big boss move this summer, puts into context Bale and Ronaldo's cvomments after the final.