Sign in to follow this  
Boca

Transfer Thread

Because he guarantees goals. Last season, he scored more frequently across all competitions than Alexis Sanchez, Diego Costa, Kylian Mbappe, Neymar, and Gonzalo Higuain. Not getting a game at Real Madrid is not an indication of a poor player - James Rodriguez for example.

I didn't say he was a poor player, I said I don't understand how he's got the reputation he has. He has the reputation of one of the best strikers on the planet, when he's never been a first choice player for anyone at the age of 24. 

He is a weird one - Lukaku stats

WBA loan - 17 in 38 games

Everton loan - 16 in 33

Everton - 71 in 133

So he's certainly got the stats. Better than 1 in 2

Benteke though - 

Belgium - 20 in 41

Villa - 49 in 101

Liverpool - 10 in 42

Palace 17 in 40

96 in 224 - one every 2.33 games but if you take us out of it it's every 2.11 games. Which are great stats. Wouldn't want him back though

Has anyone mentioned that at Lukakus age Drogba wasn't as good as he became?

Lukaku has been playing senior first team football since he was 16 maybe this is his prime now and he doesnt get any better

Rooney has agreed to join Everton on a free

I bet at least half of his salary is being paid for by united

Lukaku set for a medical with Man Utd today

Mancs countered Chelsea's 75m with a deal worth 100m!! Rooney going the other way + add-ons

100m!! Lukaku

Reports that lukaku was arrested at his rented mansion last night

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2720465-romelu-lukaku-arrested-for-disturbing-the-peace-during-la-house-party

Lukaku will score s***loads at United.

Zlatan scored s***load for them last season, they were still s***

Such an odd one (particularly the relatively low transfer fee for such a highly rated young player). Obviously there's the Mendes angle, but I can't quite work out what it is. Maybe Mendes gets 5m from this deal and Neves has a 30 million buy out clause with Mendes due another 5m?

It's a massive risk as well, cultured deep-lying playmakers aren't exactly standard in the Championship. It'll be interesting to see how he handles the physicality. Presumably the logic is this puts him in the shop window for a big money move to a top English team next summer. 

It's a massive risk as well, cultured deep-lying playmakers aren't exactly standard in the Championship. It'll be interesting to see how he handles the physicality. Presumably the logic is this puts him in the shop window for a big money move to a top English team next summer. 

Yep. 

Everton seem to be repeating the exact same thing we did with Suarez. Even down to the fans convincing themselves that they won't miss Lukaku.

I couldn't care less about them, lukaku or any of it. Just posting this on here instead of twitter in case I get accused of having a head that's fallen off.

I couldn't care less about them, lukaku or any of it. Just posting this on here instead of twitter in case I get accused of having a head that's fallen off.

Ha. 

I think that's my favourite bit, you can't have an opinion on Everton without them deducing that you're scared. 

Ha.

I think that's my favourite bit, you can't have an opinion on Everton without them deducing that you're scared.

I can't wait for them to all shut up again once reality checks back in with them in august.