• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a don’t panic buy

£40m for Willy and £55m for Nilly. 

Immobile rumoured to replace Suarez at Barca. Not sure if this rumour has legs. Lazio say Immobile is not going anywhere.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Funny story about him. He isn't a journalist. He sells tellies in John Lewis and pretends to be a journalist. 

Haha what? I often see Carra interact with him. 

5 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Haha what? I often see Carra interact with him. 

So would you if he can get you a good deal on a new TV

16 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Bit of an odd one that Rodriguez... Seemed to go off the radar after that wonder goal he scored the other year 

He has done OK under Ancelotti at Real and Bayern, so might do ok for a few months until Ancelotti gets sacked 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, cymrococh said:

He is a fabulous footballer, still only 19 but with a load of experience. If Chelsea sign Declan Rice, then I'm hoping he does a Salah. 

Looked really good for Red Bull last year I thought 

12 minutes ago, Tommok said:

United apparently made progress in talks with agent re Sancho transfer - be gutted, gutted I tell you - if they sign him.

Me too... Would be a brilliant signing for them. 

They would look a totally different team and with Fernandes fitting in well so far too 

They have the same defensive issues as Chelsea though... But if United carry on getting s*** penalties from the start of the season and Sanch signs then I do think they will be a threat as they were the in form team since January I think 

Jorge Mendes pocketed €7m of the €40m fee Wolves paid for that 18-year-old. They're signing a 20 year old from Porto with 15 games under his belt with the option of a €20m fee too. It's a weird one, he's obviously siphoning loads of cash off these deals but it's working for Wolves. They're getting access to some very good players that a relatively new PL team probably wouldn't. 

20 hours ago, Maldini said:

Jorge Mendes pocketed €7m of the €40m fee Wolves paid for that 18-year-old. They're signing a 20 year old from Porto with 15 games under his belt with the option of a €20m fee too. It's a weird one, he's obviously siphoning loads of cash off these deals but it's working for Wolves. They're getting access to some very good players that a relatively new PL team probably wouldn't. 

Agents do a lot of work and are often the real heroes. They are handsome too.

• Haha 1