By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Thread

Boca

4 hours ago, _00_deathscar said:

Basically, Suarez is assisting as much as, or more than, the renowned playmakers actually are and scoring favourably as (or better than in fact) compared with the top goalscorers not named Messi or Cristiano.

I still argue that for a couple of seasons (I think 13/14 & 14/15) he was the best player in the world but the other two got all the votes simply out of habit. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, kop205 said:

Messi and Ronaldo scoring 58 and 61 goals in 14/15 probably explains some of their votes to be fair.

The following season, Messi scored a paltry 41, Ronaldo 51 and Suarez hit 59 en route to winning la liga. His overall game pisses on Ronaldo as well. He still won it because he won the champions league though. 

Edited by Kid Klopp

17 minutes ago, Billy Talbot said:

Leeds signing a 29 year old striker for £30m+ on wages over double that anyone else in their squad gets. 

They must be pretty confident they're staying up for a few years at least. 

Or returned to the early-mid 2000s default setting.

29 minutes ago, Billy Talbot said:

Leeds signing a 29 year old striker for £30m+ on wages over double that anyone else in their squad gets. 

They must be pretty confident they're staying up for a few years at least. 

Or there is a relegation clause and they're happy with the parachute payments 

My mate a Chelsea fan reckon left back has been a gaping wound for them for a couple of seasons now and can't understand why it was allowed to happen? I watched Suarez in a foot race against a Bayern defender last week and it was embarrassing, he's completely lost his legs in a sprint.