Sign in to follow this  
Molby

Vinyl

Yeah. Not going to impact on things in Europe in the short term, but we’re waiting to see what the impact is in the longer term. I suspect someone else will replace Apollo. Already some talk about it. If there’s disruption I suspect that it will be in the medium term and in the USA.

Also, 3 out of 4 biggest plants in Europe (which also have the best quality worldwide) have Direct Metal Mastering so they already have a work around where they don’t need lacquers

That's good to hear, ta.

Got a shedload of stuff over the last week or two so need to have a bit of me time over the weekend to try and catch up on it all. Some brand new (Grimes, Soccer Mommy, Unthanks) some recent-ish (Bill Fay, Tindersticks), some ancient (Gong, The Wake, Stomu Yamash'ta, Eberhard Schoener) and a couple of new Bowie boots.

10 hours ago, charlie clown said:

Got a shedload of stuff over the last week or two so need to have a bit of me time over the weekend to try and catch up on it all. Some brand new (Grimes, Soccer Mommy, Unthanks) some recent-ish (Bill Fay, Tindersticks), some ancient (Gong, The Wake, Stomu Yamash'ta, Eberhard Schoener) and a couple of new Bowie boots.

Bill Fay newb is lovely innit 

Dunno yet. Hoping to find out over the weekend. His comeback over the last few years is one of the most joyous artistic things I think I have witnessed.