By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Steven Gerrard

Earl Hafler

:applause: what a player, what a career.

they'll sing about your slip, they'll sing you never won the league. THEY can all get to f*ck.

In amongst the myriad of great moments & goals, atop the pile sits Istanbul, Stevie. We'll always have that. A truly sensational night.

Thanks for it all.

a privilege indeed, to see him in the flesh over the years. remember one of his earlier games, home to coventry I think, got the ball in the right back position outside our area and pinged it 65 yards to the left wing outside their area, right on the toe of its target

just amazing to watch

wonderful player

let's win #19 for him this season

a privilege indeed, to see him in the flesh over the years. remember one of his earlier games, home to coventry I think, got the ball in the right back position outside our area and pinged it 65 yards to the left wing outside their area, right on the toe of its target

I remember that pass, but it was Alonso who did it for spain a good while back. Commentator didn't even mention it.

Absolute privilege to see him play over the years. We'll be lucky to see another player as talented and loyal put on the shirt again.

Don't think we ever will. Few players, especially of his calibre, are one club men. We were very fortunate to have him play for us. Most complete player of his generation. A force of nature.

Absolute privilege to see him play over the years. We'll be lucky to see another player as talented and loyal put on the shirt again.

Arguably the only complete player of his generation. Some, like Zidane, had genius and were superior in certain aspects but you couldn't realistically play Zidane at right back