Sign in to follow this  
Bootser

New York

any tips on where to watch the match? West Ham on 24th specifically.

11th street bar is the Liverpool supporters club bar in nyc I think. You’ll probably see Macca in there. Riding around on a penny farthing.

Couldn’t get in there once for the game against Chelsea when meireles scores do they told us to go to a place nearby called Luanda. Google tells me it’s called the Grafton now. Was good. Loads of reds.

11th street bar is the Liverpool supporters club bar in nyc I think. You’ll probably see Macca in there. Riding around on a penny farthing.

Couldn’t get in there once for the game against Chelsea when meireles scores do they told us to go to a place nearby called Luanda. Google tells me it’s called the Grafton now. Was good. Loads of reds.

The useless bellwhiff couldn't even be bothered to turn up on time for me when I was there 2016. Mind you if I had to meet me I'd be late. 

Carraghers Bar near Time Square ain’t bad.

Cheers fella's.

The useless bellwhiff couldn't even be bothered to turn up on time for me when I was there 2016. Mind you if I had to meet me I'd be late. 

I met you there last year you massive nonce.

11th Street I'd say, but I'm biased. 

There's a place called the Irish American around the corner from where I live where the NYC Kopites go. A lad called Dwayne runs that club - Howie Gayle's nephew, they have John Barnes doing a PA on 4 March.

Carragher's as mentioned - he's a part owner as far as I know & sometimes shows up for games

That's an interesting question.

It has just occured to me that Macca lives in a city built on a system where the roads are (largely) identified by numbers. If there was ever anyone who is less suited to living in a city built on such a grid system, I'm honestly not sure who it would be.

no f***ing way was it that long ago3.

You've been on too many garys

My memory and my passport say otherwise! Stamped entry in the US 23/9/16.. I know it feels like I stayed for ages but I was only there two weeks.