By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

New York

Bootser

barely heard a word from Bill DeB. It's Andrew Cuomo who's been doing all the talking. He cant win though, got slammed for what happened in Buffalo a few weeks ago when they got bout 7 foot of snow, and will get slammed for this no doubt!

You have to sympathize with the people who head local and state government. Do nothing and a problem arises. they get slammed. They get advanced warning of a super storm, they shut almost everything down, it turns out to be little or nothing in parts of NY state and they get slammed again. It's almost as if people forget that NY city is only a small part of the state.

I am not complaining though, we had temps in the 60's yesterday in Omaha, golf courses were open and people were out riding bikes. In January!!

Just look out for the biggest c*** in the bar. It'll be fine. :thumbs:

Bit like the first time we all met in the car park of The Sefton in West Derby all those years ago - when Sen thought Vic was a car thief.

Bit like the first time we all met in the car park of The Sefton in West Derby all those years ago - when Sen thought Vic was a car thief.

heheh.

I posted that picture on facebook the other day. very suspicious bunch of characters.....

Indeed I saw that.

Pleased that I have retained my looks after all these years.

(what you've never had, you can't lose)

Anyway, what's all this fuss been about a storm in New York? I thought it was the Brits who were the world's worst at forecasting weather :wacko: Beautiful day today - bit on the chilly side admittedly.

Edited by RP

Anyway, what's all this fuss been about a storm in New York? I thought it was the Brits who were the world's worst at forecasting weather :notrelatedtoanyforummember2: Beautiful day today - bit on the chilly side admittedly.

It was bloody freezing this morning. Supposed to feel like 0F on Saturday morning in the city too.

I'll be there Saturday. Want me to get you from your hotel?

I have to leave the HC at 1145 tomorrow so it will be tough to see you then.

Yeah, that'd be great ... having seen what the tempersture is gonna be!

I'll email you dets.

OK cool. Macca, Stan, Benitez all going to be there? Are we on for 11th or somewhere with more room? Actually I think the volume will be just right for West Ham.

Macca would know best.

Edited by New York Red