By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

NFL/Fantasy Football 2016/17

jonnyc

Joe Buck said it was one of the worst things he's seen on a football field. (probably second to Joe's outrage over Randy Moss years ago  :) )

Troy Aikman called it barbaric.

Wow. I didn't see the game through, so commented on the wrong incident. Thought it was the helmet to helmet tackle, but this was way, way, waaaay over the top.

The quarterback was no angel in it either and shouldn't get a pass. But this thing was terrible. He definitely could have been killed. I have no clue as to why someone does;t get arrested and prosecuted for something like that. It's an absurd situation where you assault someone but you don't get judged by society's rules because you are on the field. It was the same for Roy Keane. He should have gotten time for that premeditated attack.

Just caught up with the Niners game. Everyone calling a Packers win to start the late season Niners collapse got it badly wrong. Kittle with more proof of why he's the best tight end in the game. Game on.

Kittle only had about 750 yards total in college and went in R5, amazing how good he has been since moving to the pros. Just shows the scouting system is far from perfect, and you have to question his college coaches.

But I don’t want to look at the Bears passing on Mahomes and Watson for Trubisky! :D Strangely I think his most glaring mistake was passing on Watson.

Mahomes has obviously turned out you be a special talent, but was seen as a boom or bust project. Watson was obviously solid in every department and a leader and winner as well - he’s been exactly as expected.

Edited by Leo No.8

No it's clearly a difficult business to get any certainty but the drafting system seems obsessed with physical measurables when the NFL has been dominated for over a decade by a team made up up of low draft picks and cast offs who have the right attitude. I think the business and media circus around the draft process has overtaken it's actual value as a recruitment process.