NFL/Fantasy Football 2016/17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about the Washington Denzels?

The college football industry is a disgrace.  Depends on the contract. There can be a fair amount of guaranteed money in the contracts, but as always it's the fringe players who have it worst a

Colin Kaepernick would like a word

It's funny that they became a lot of people's favourite when Kraft was interested in buying us.

They're a superb organisation, ran without mega money and have the best coach of all time and arguably the best QB of all time. They're a joy to watch.

My dislike isn't really sports related - I just don't like that Belchick and Brady have such love for Trump.

There have been rumours of their support, though both later denied it. It would worry me too but to describe the tenuous links as "such love" is going a bit far IMO. It's not like they were stumping for him.

Brady well loves Trump. Had the hat and everything. Direct quotes where he said he always hopes his friends do well. Wouldn't deny he called him to congratulate him. He's a bad, bad prick - regardless of whether he voted for him (which he almost certainly did), he call him a 'friend', which is even f***ing worse.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/08/inside-tom-brady-and-donald-trump-s-14-year-bromance.html

Go ed the Packers.

Edited by kop205

Brady well loves Trump. Had the hat and everything. Direct quotes where he said he always hopes his friends do well. Wouldn't deny he called him to congratulate him. He's a bad, bad prick - regardless of whether he voted for him (which he almost certainly did), he call him a 'friend', which is even f***ing worse.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/08/inside-tom-brady-and-donald-trump-s-14-year-bromance.html

Go ed the Packers.

Yeah, and Belichick  said of Trump "Our friendship goes back many years"

I'd choose not to be friends with a racist woman abuser, or certainly wouldn't talk about it as if it's something to be proud of. 

I'd choose not to be friends with a racist woman abuser.