Sign in to follow this  
jonnyc

NFL/Fantasy Football 2016/17

It is that time again. Davvo - good man for sending a message regarding the Fleaflicker league. 

Leo, are you happy to run the NFL league again?

What are people's thoughts on CBS this year? Also, any ideas for changing anything this year on any of the leagues e.g. increasing keepers, dynasty league etc?

Can the people who have taken part in previous years please confirm if they are keen to participate this year, and if anyone else wants to get involved please advise and we will see if there are any spaces. Cheers

I'm in for all three again!

I think you have to reactiviate NFL.com and I haven't done it yet - leave it with me...

If you need players I would like to join

I'm sure you'd be most welcome mate - we usually have one or two drop out so I'm sure there will be room...

I'm in for all three again!

I think you have to reactiviate NFL.com and I haven't done it yet - leave it with me...

I'm sure you'd be most welcome mate - we usually have one or two drop out so I'm sure there will be room...

Thanks,  Just send me a message if there is room

Chaps, I'll pass on fleaflicker this year, didn't play much last year and haven't really been following the off-season at all. Do I have to do anything to transfer team ownership?

I'm in.

Any chance we could run one as a PPR for a little variety?

Never done that - CBS one then?

Perhaps Maldini could take over bailo's spot? It's a keeper so you'd have to pick up his existing keepers then draft from the available players (is it 3 or did we change that?). I've reactiviated NFL but it doesn't seem to have retained keepers. So it'll be a fresh start - Maldini is welcome if anyone has dropped out.

Edited by Leo No.8

Never done that - CBS one then?

Perhaps Maldini could take over bailo's spot? It's a keeper so you'd have to pick up his existing keepers then draft from the available players (is it 3 or did we change that?). I've reactiviated NFL but it doesn't seem to have retained keepers. So it'll be a fresh start - Maldini is welcome if anyone has dropped out.

Ah Leo you're as bad a commish as Goodell

Chaps, I'll pass on fleaflicker this year, didn't play much last year and haven't really been following the off-season at all. Do I have to do anything to transfer team ownership?

Don't think you need to do anything Bailo, think I just need to invite a new owner to take over. Will give you a shout if needed.

We have 2 spaces in fleaflicker then, Maldini11 if you can send me your email address I'll invite you. Drdoom your welcome to take the 2nd spot if you like ? Just let me have your email address and I'll sort it.

Up for CBS and NFL too, Like the idea of a different format there too,

Keepers are still there on NFL - just difficult to find and I think you have to set them up from a pc. On the website, my team>keepers>pick away!

Ah Leo you're as bad a commish as Goodell

I know :(

Keepers are still there on NFL - just difficult to find and I think you have to set them up from a pc. On the website, my team>keepers>pick away!

Ah - phew! Well done Jonny :thumbs:

Edited by Leo No.8

I was trying to send you a message Davvo but it says you cant receive messages at this time

Not sure mate, not been on much the last year or so. I've managed to send you one though with my email address on, so just drop me a line there and Ill sort.

Don't think you need to do anything Bailo, think I just need to invite a new owner to take over. Will give you a shout if needed.

We have 2 spaces in fleaflicker then, Maldini11 if you can send me your email address I'll invite you. Drdoom your welcome to take the 2nd spot if you like ? Just let me have your email address and I'll sort it.

Up for CBS and NFL too, Like the idea of a different format there too,

Going to have a look at the fleaflicker one and see if I can figure it out. I won't really know what I'll be doing so only add me if there's room after everyone else who wants to have a go are in. This goes for the nfl one too.

Bears shaping up horrendously in pre season - Cutler looks dreadful without Gase. So looks like fantasy will be my only NFL enjoyment this year! I need to get on my PC to set things up properly on NFL.com and I'm away on holiday at the moment, but heading home tomorrow so will sort out teams Tuesday and schedule a draft.

Edited by Leo No.8

I can set up a CBS league again if there's interest. Don't think it's possible to customise one of their free leagues though so we'd have to stick with the 2 RB / 3 WR standard format.

I like the CBS site and think their rankings etc are the best out there but the NFL/Fleaflicker flex games are better than the CBS version.

NFL draft set up for Monday September the 5th at 9pm uk time (4pm EDT) if that's ok with everyone?

I've loosely set keepers for everyone too but would recommend going in and checking / changing.

Is there anyone who is dropping out do we know?

I'd be up for CBS Boca!

Edited by Leo No.8

I have sent an email out to everyone on NFL.com to make sure nobody is dropping out. If everyone still wants to play, would people be opposed to adding 2 extra teams to make it a 14 team league so the two guys (maldini11 & drdoom) who have shown an interest earlier in here can join? The more the merrier I think!

Edited by Leo No.8