By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

NFL/Fantasy Football 2016/17

jonnyc

On 09/09/2023 at 11:46, drdooom said:

I also watched Hard Knocks and I think Rodgers did a pretty good job of acting like a decent guy to be honest.. 🤔

They had episode 1 to 4 on Sky free channel but haven't shown the 5th episode so far and can't find it on YouTube etc. Anywhere I can get hold of it?

13 hours ago, Zoob said:

Haha, 3 yards of offense in the second half by the Seahawks. Dismal stuff. And allowed the Rams pretty much every 3rd down conversion after the first quarter. And are still unable to sack the QB. Terrible opener. 

An absolute turd-fest.

Against a Rams side that are gonna lose plenty this season.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crouchinho said:

First drive. Rodgers injured. 

FFS

Almost felt sorry for Zach Wilson being thrown back in, as he's wretched, and threw a terrible interception. But Josh Allen is being kind to him by stinking the place up even more. 3 interceptions and a fumble (for turnover) so far...

Also I hope Rodgers leg falls off. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Fantastic end to the game. And Jets deserved to win. 

Haha! The way the last defender near the sideline (#8) tried to tackle him is gonna give a lot of fuel to the nutcases who think NFL is rigged. Was an embarrassing half attempt at a tackle. 

Edit: Also just seen it should have been brought back for a trip by Jets player, but meh, they deserved to win, and were in FG range anyway by that point. 

Edited by Zoob
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Zoob said:

Fantastic end to the game. And Jets deserved to win. 

Haha! The way the last defender near the sideline (#8) tried to tackle him is gonna give a lot of fuel to the nutcases who think NFL is rigged. Was an embarrassing half attempt at a tackle. 

Edit: Also just seen it should have been brought back for a trip by Jets player, but meh, they deserved to win, and were in FG range anyway by that point. 

Last tackle was the punter I think. 

1 hour ago, D.Boon said:

You've got to feel for Jets fans after that all that excitement gone in just 4 plays. Seems to be that Rodgers knackered his Achilles which would likely be a season ender.

Depending on the severity it could be a career ender.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crouchinho said:

Waiting all summer for this. Getting pumped. Watching Hard Knocks. Staying up until 5 am and the freaking star has to retire after four snaps. 

Genuinely feel for you. The Around the NFL podcast will be an interesting listen as their main man is die hard Jets