By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

NFL/Fantasy Football 2016/17

jonnyc

I thought that you had done it on purpose so you could draft an extra offensive player and decide who you were going to drop later in the week.

Haha nope. No idea what happened. Try to always draft a D and a kicker in the last two rounds and just totally got the number of rounds mixed up.

Just looked at the NFL draft and it looks like 45 seconds a pick which isn't long enough I don't think. Are you able to change that Leo? Also looks like draft order is random?

I mostly just know the Messis, Ronaldos and Zlatans of the NFL and they were all keepers (except Gabbert of course). I've been trying to read up a bit on the riff raff but it's a steep learning curve so I've no idea how it went but it'll be interesting to find out.

Haha nope. No idea what happened. Try to always draft a D and a kicker in the last two rounds and just totally got the number of rounds mixed up.

Just looked at the NFL draft and it looks like 45 seconds a pick which isn't long enough I don't think. Are you able to change that Leo? Also looks like draft order is random?

If people would prefer a minute I'll change it - no probs. And I'll look at the draft order and base it on last year.

Missed the fleaflicker draft last night but to be fair I'm happy with the players it's picked up for me. I did end up with 3 QBs (when Rodgers was a keeper) but I've swapped two of them for a kicker and a defence!

I like the WRs and RBs it's got for me so no complaints.

If people would prefer a minute I'll change it - no probs. And I'll look at the draft order and base it on last year.

Missed the fleaflicker draft last night but to be fair I'm happy with the players it's picked up for me. I did end up with 3 QBs (when Rodgers was a keeper) but I've swapped two of them for a kicker and a defence!

I like the WRs and RBs it's got for me so no complaints.

Not sure about everyone else but for me definitely a minute at least per pick. 90 seconds would be even better.

Is everyone back in from last year?

Managed to miss the draft due to being held up at work and someone appears to have managed to take David Johnson at 35. 

I took him at 3 in another league, I got second pick in this one and it's picked Jimmy Graham! Jimmy Graham!

Was Jimmy Graham not one of your keepers? David Johnson was a keeper as well.

Managed to miss the draft due to being held up at work and someone appears to have managed to take David Johnson at 35. 

I took him at 3 in another league, I got second pick in this one and it's picked Jimmy Graham! Jimmy Graham!

The first 36 "picks" are the keepers from last year.