By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Olympic Stadium

Ant

A West Ham fan of my acquaintance is now claiming they are the second biggest club in the country as only Man Utd have more season ticket holders. I've always had a soft spot for West Ham but a few of their fans are getting uppity since they had a reasonable season last year, now this, he forgot to mention a season ticket is about three quid...

I've always had a soft spot for West Ham

Quite a few people say this.

I can't f***ing stand them, never have been able to. Can think of loads of reasons to hate them - their owners, their fans (especially their celebrity ones). Well, two reasons anyway.

As per the stadium, yeah its got a running track but the point isn't the atmosphere is that, like City, they have got a big stadium for f*** all. Without that, City would never be where they are now and so I agree that West Ham are one to watch.

I hope you laughed in his face

He's about 18 stone of solid muscle, I laughed when he wasn't looking.

Quite a few people say this.

I can't f***ing stand them, never have been able to. Can think of loads of reasons to hate them - their owners, their fans (especially their celebrity ones). Well, two reasons anyway.

Very similar territory to ours, lived in the shadows of richer clubs, have a history of decent football (apart from Fat Sam's era) and Bobby Moore. Throw in the craic we all had in Cardiff and their general disposition towards Liverpool when compared to Chelsea  then yeah, I quite like them. Or did...

He's about 18 stone of solid muscle, I laughed when he wasn't looking.

Very similar territory to ours, lived in the shadows of richer clubs, have a history of decent football (apart from Fat Sam's era) and Bobby Moore. Throw in the craic we all had in Cardiff and their general disposition towards Liverpool when compared to Chelsea then yeah, I quite like them. Or did...

How is that similar to us? They're complete no marks.

Their biggest achievement is that they had a few players win the world cup 50 years ago.

They even have a statue of it outside the ground.

How is that similar to us? They're complete no marks.

Their biggest achievement is that they had a few players win the world cup 50 years ago.

They even have a statue of it outside the ground.

'Lived in the shadows of richer clubs'

WTF is that about?

The lower tier seats are moveable and will be closer to the pitch so there is no running track. However from what I have seen it seems comparable to arsenal in terms of distance. Plus there is a massive gap between the lower tier and the tier above on match day to take into account the moved seats. It looks horrible