Sign in to follow this  
lfc4eva99

Welcome Sadio Mane

I think we've conceded something ludicrous like 3 or 4 goals in the 17+ games Gomez has been on the pitch. I don't see how anyone else gets in the team. Soyuncu? He had a good month or two but he's dropped off.

I think we've conceded something ludicrous like 3 or 4 goals in the 17+ games Gomez has been on the pitch. I don't see how anyone else gets in the team. Soyuncu? He had a good month or two but he's dropped off.

Depends how you approach it. In pure terms, how do you use any player outside of a team which has dropped just two points all season.

On individual positions, it's possible a midfielder gets in but the back five and front three are ours.

Gomez hasn't played 17+ games though

Salah was quite demonstrably amazing that season. If Jonny Evans had been as good as that, everyone would know, regardless of how much you watch other teams.

It wasn’t really about Jonny Evans. I was just picking a random name

Stop going on about Johnny Evans, Sammy. You’re never gonna meet him.

Edited by Swipe

Just read Klopp's comments, cheers Rusty. I thought that might have been it - it was disgraceful the way the athletico players behaved, all night

Boy did we miss Mane second half.

It was annoying but probably correct from Klopp. They're masters at getting people sent off. The way they swarmed the ref on the stroke of half-time, when Mane had barely touched their lad.

Utter c****. 

f*** I hate them. 

Just read Klopp's comments, cheers Rusty. I thought that might have been it - it was disgraceful the way the athletico players behaved, all night

Boy did we miss Mane second half.

It's old school stuff. European opponents should come with added needle. Admire the purity of it.

It was annoying but probably correct from Klopp. They're masters at getting people sent off. The way they swarmed the ref on the stroke of half-time, when Mane had barely touched their lad.

Utter c****.

f*** I hate them.

That ref wasn't to be trusted

Bald refs have all been s***e with the exception of Collina

Utter c****. 

f*** I hate them. 

No, you don't take off your most dangerous player just to suit the opposition.  They must be laughing at us for falling for it.

And Mane may as well have been sent off for all the good Origi was.

They were targeting Mane to get him sent off.

Horrible bunch, really up for the second leg. Triple gin and tonics for my men, we’re out pre match for that one.

Edited by Leo No.8

No, you don't take off your most dangerous player just to suit the opposition.  They must be laughing at us for falling for it.

Weird take. You do if you're worried about him being on a yellow card with an horrendous referee on the pitch, and you know you'll need him for the second leg. Or it's certainly not ridiculous to do so.

They'd be laughing even more if they got him sent off. 

No, you don't take off your most dangerous player just to suit the opposition. They must be laughing at us for falling for it.

And Mane may as well have been sent off for all the good Origi was.

The ref was falling for it you plonker.

"I was afraid his opponent would go down even if Sadio takes a deep breath or whatever, so I didn't want to have that situation.”

Klopp knew. Had a right pop at the ref at the final whistle too.