Sign in to follow this  
lfc4eva99

Welcome Sadio Mane

Haha. He’s had a fine season. And when he’s good he’s a beautiful footballer. I just don’t think he’s top six this season.

Weirdly though I also think there are time’s when all he does is whip lovely balls in. Which is still handy enough of course.

Team of the season should be:

Alisson

Trent

Gomez

VVD

Robertson

Fabinho

Henderson

De Bruyne

Mane

Vardy

Salah

but we'll probably only end up with 5 or 6

Ings instead of Vardy and I agree

Haha. He’s had a fine season. And when he’s good he’s a beautiful footballer. I just don’t think he’s top six this season.

Weirdly though I also think there are time’s when all he does is whip lovely balls in. Which is still handy enough of course.

He's the top assister in Europe and on course to break the league record and far ahead on chances created. He'd having one of his best seasons in a porous city side.

We’ve won 25/26 as it stands currently- there shouldn’t be a single non-Liverpool player in the team of the season

He should win the award for that performance against Arsenal.

Can’t wait to see him in red

Ah, imagine him in this team. Dreamy.

Team of the season should be:

Alisson

Trent

Gomez

VVD

Robertson

Fabinho

Henderson

De Bruyne

Mane

Vardy

Salah

but we'll probably only end up with 5 or 6

Think Alisson, TAA, Robertson, VVD, Henderson, Mane and Salah should all be certs.

Fabinho has probably missed too many games and Gomez come in too late in the season to make the team.

Think Alisson, TAA, Robertson, VVD, Henderson, Mane and Salah should all be certs.

Fabinho has probably missed too many games and Gomez come in too late in the season to make the team.

Yeah agree with that - them not playing full seasons is a good reason to get players in from other clubs.

He's the top assister in Europe and on course to break the league record and far ahead on chances created. He'd having one of his best seasons in a porous city side.

Yep. And there's still loads of Liverpool lads having better seasons.

If you disagree, cool. 

We’ve won 25/26 as it stands currently- there shouldn’t be a single non-Liverpool player in the team of the season

This is it. It's not a ridiculous thing to say. We are f***ing miles ahead of everyone else. We have the best player in the league in a ridiculous amount of positions. 

Edited by Swipe

Who are you putting in for Gomez and Fabinho? Also Alisson missed as many as both of them

Edited by Maldini

Who here sees enough of other teams? No one can tell me exactly how good Jonny Evans has been. We are so far ahead so to get in people must be hitting levels. Whenever I watch De Bruyne he is doing ridiculousness. Aguero too.

Man City had 100 point seaon but if people had been sniffily dismissing Salah from team of the season then we would have had something to say

Who here sees enough of other teams? No one can tell me exactly how good Jonny Evans has been. We are so far ahead so to get in people must be hitting levels. Whenever I watch De Bruyne he is doing ridiculousness. Aguero too.

Man City had 100 point seaon but if people had been sniffily dismissing Salah from team of the season then we would have had something to say

Salah was quite demonstrably amazing that season. If Jonny Evans had been as good as that, everyone would know, regardless of how much you watch other teams.

Edited by Swipe

Joe only has one less League appearance than Alisson. If the keeper is in then Joe can't be left out on that criteria.

Who are you putting in for Gomez and Fabinho? Also Alisson missed as many as both of them

Wijnaldum is ahead of Fabinho

Soyuncu might come under consideration, he’s had a lot of good reviews this season. I think Ricardo and Chilwell would be second placed to ours at LB and RB too.

Edited by Leo No.8

I think KDB and Aguero will find their way in. Possibly Fernandinho somewhere too, at CB or in CM. They haven’t been near their best but City have still been the second best team in the league. May look like:

Alisson

Trent

Robbo

VVD

Gomez

Hendo

Fernandinho

KDB

Salah

Aguero

Mane

Some team that would be too!

Edited by Leo No.8

Fernandinho is finished and has spent much of the season contributing to City's poor defence at the back. Shouldn't be considered for anything.

I dont know. I just know every man and his dog can see no one is touching Alisson in goal, so he's a cert. Gomez for whatever reason hasn't been talked of as the second best centreback in the league.

If Fabinho had started the season injured and come back the way Alisson has, he'd probably be a cert too. Been away for a while though and it feels like he's played less than Alisson. Might still get in on account of being the second best midfielder in the league. They'd probably give his spot to grealish or Maddison or something like that.

If Henderson wins it, will he do his trophy dance?

Haha, oh yes. Ass sticking out, feet going tappy tappy, then woo up in the air!

KDB would be the only non-Liverpool player I'd have in the team

Me too. Think they might squeeze Ings and perhaps Grealish too, depending on how they finish the season. 

I can see the case for Ings and Vardy, but I;m not having they've had better seasons than Bobby. Some of his football this season has been sublime, better than anyone in the league,