Sign in to follow this  
lfc4eva99

Welcome Sadio Mane

Do we lose him every other January to Africa cup of nations?

Yes. 4 games I think including the Mancs and Chelsea. Same with Matip I think.

Very pleased with this signing.

Will fit in well with Klopp's philosophy of pressing from the front, and is a worker.

If he secures himself a starting role, week in week out, I fancy him to be our top scorer next season. The amount of chances we create, there's no reason he can't be.

I can't wait for Being Southampton.

... a Pompey cabbie drives Shane Long and Steven Davis back to their first day of training after the Euros, a maniacal grin on his face.

Bursting through the dressing room door, they shout ...

'Mr Koemans, lads, we're back. We're back and there's duty free for everyo....'

Nathan Redmond is alone, in the corner rocking back and forth. I'm the captain. He says. I'm the captain.

' Who the f*** are yoy'? Shouts Davis.

Fast and scores loads of goals - it's a lot of money but you don't get that cheap. Really happy with the signing.

We've got great options in the attacking third now, just need to add a left back and a central midfielder.

The CM will dictate how excited I am by the window.

Happy we've got some good players in, but I'm concerned about Henderson's long term future (due to injury) so I think a really top class CM would be huge.

Edited by Leo No.8

Kloppo talking bout Mané:

“I have followed Sadio for a lot of years since his impressive performances in the Olympics in 2012, and then watched his development in Austria and in his time at Southampton,” said Klopp, speaking to liverpoolfc.com.

“Since I came here I have spoken to the staff a lot about him and have always felt he could be a very good signing for us. He has a lot of quality, works hard and has a very good goalscoring record.

“When I spoke to him I could tell that he was passionate about joining the club and playing for our fantastic fans. I think they will be just as excited about seeing him put on a Liverpool shirt as I am.

“It is great that we have managed to sign him so he can work with us from the first day of pre-season.”

Rest of the article here: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-id-been-tracking-liverpool-11538335

It's all about the Mane, Mane, Mane

We just needed Mane, Mane, Mane

He's gonna make the Kop dance

Forget about the price tag