Sign in to follow this  
Maldini

Mourinho NOT at United

I used to think we were, but now I know it’s not true. Because now we are and it’s v different

It's like when Mark Noble would play genuinely really well for a stretch and there would be some West Ham fans kicking off because they thought the rest of country was missing something b y not declaring him a top midfielder. It's like "no I can see he's doing well but there is other stuff out there".

Think they were both at a Brentford game the other week. But so was Graeme Gooch and I don’t think he’s getting a job at United.

Knows how to defend better than OGS

Knows how to defend better than OGS

stick Terry Alderman up front and he'd be fecked

Their net debt went up 22% in the last quarter. No doubt some number juggling going on but not being in the Cl is hurting them.

Is it wrong for me to want to see them suffer some more? After watching Ferguson win more than one title through pressuring referees and having the FA and Sky in his pocket, is really like to see their collective karma come to fruition. 

Another 40 years of being s*** should do it, I don’t think I’ll make it to 86 anyway!

Edited by Ed the Wool

19 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

It's also a massive hit if they miss the champions league a second year running. Adidas have a clause where they get less money 

this is what we need - as it is, we're in it. City will finish 2nd & aren't. So it's 3, 4 & 5th.

Leicester are all-but nailed on 3rd. So 2 places. Currently Chelsea on 44 & Man U on 41, with Spurs & Sheff U on 40, Wolves on 39 and even Arsenal/Burnley on 37 could have an eye on that 5th place. 

I would fancy Spurs to get one of them - apparently, before last weekend, their form was 2nd only to us since Christmas & with Mourinho there...

21 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

apparently, before last weekend, their form was 2nd only to us since Christmas & with Mourinho there...

They all say that

a couple of weeks ago it was Southampton then it was Everton and then it was some other chancer trying to get attention 

2 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

I would fancy Spurs to get one of them - apparently, before last weekend, their form was 2nd only to us since Christmas & with Mourinho there...

But who is going to score their goals? 

On 27/02/2020 at 05:43, Cam said:

But who is going to score their goals? 

It’s Jose, they only need 1 per game.