Sign in to follow this  
Maldini

Mourinho NOT at United

Realistically, it's probably better if Chelsea are kept out isn't it? Chelsea need the Champions League more than United, and if United get top 4 that little goblin probably keeps his job.

Realistically, it's probably better if Chelsea are kept out isn't it? Chelsea need the Champions League more than United, and if United get top 4 that little goblin probably keeps his job.

I’m definitely a signed up member of ABU.

I’d prefer Sheffield United or wolves of course but Chelsea > united.

Agreed

Hopefully they're keeping lampard on for another season regardless

No. United lose a truckload of sponsorship money if they lose out on CL qualification two seasons in a row.

What was the score last time they went to goodison again

Aye, that’s the fixture he should be judged on. Going there and getting pushed around is not what they’re used to.

Looks like Pochettino is lined up for United then.... He was at a Brentford game with Uniteds new advisor chap

Was always going to happen. Solskjaer has been a loyal patsy and Woodward will have appreciated him lowering expectations, but even he can see they are s***.

We just need them to crash and burn from here for maximum enjoyment this season. Hopefully, these news will unsettle the squad and undermine Solskjaer's authority. 2 points from their next six games is very feasible and should create an adequately negative spiral.

I wouldn't be that arsed about them getting Pocchettino to be honest.

Yeah, obviously better than solskjaer, but his transfer record is poor and didn't really move spurs forward during his time there

Yeah, obviously better than solskjaer, but his transfer record is poor and didn't really move spurs forward during his time there

He got them into the CL regularly and then a final. Not sure of the last time Spurs did that.

I'd be more concerned with him there than Solskjaer... But he has a massive job to do

Hopefully they don't get Sancho

It'd be a mad mad move for Sancho to go there, they're 3 years from winning the League even if they brought in a Klopp doppelgänger. And that's a massive IF

You loved his spurs

They impressed me at anfield a few times. Already on the decline last season but still managed to get to a CL final. They’ll never get to another.