Sign in to follow this  
Maldini

Mourinho NOT at United

Weird that United fans seem to be happy with the deal, shows how successful Solskjaer been in lowering their expectations

TBF they're just like us when Hodgson was after Carlton Cole, Rodgers after Benteke and Kenny after Carroll.

Christ, Solskjaer's interview after their draw at Wolves was Hodgson-esque. Trumpeting the fact that they;ve shown Wolves that their a tough team to play against and that having faced them 3 times in recent weeks Wolves didn't score in any of them*. That's some amazing expectations setting.

*United only scored once in those 3 games.

Edited by stressederic

Doesn't appear to be going too well.

They’re not great at being anti establishment. Too many Tory boot lickers in the stretford end, no surprises.

Just learned he said this after they went out against man City

"It's difficult enough to beat them twice in 10 years and we've beaten them twice in six weeks."

He's gone full Hodgson.

They’re not great at being anti establishment. Too many Tory boot lickers in the stretford end, no surprises.

The green and gold thing. Utterly useless.

Just learned he said this after they went out against man City

"It's difficult enough to beat them twice in 10 years and we've beaten them twice in six weeks."

He's gone full Hodgson.

Half Moyes half Hodgson

This whole Glazer/Woodward thing is a massive smokescreen anyway. They’ve furnished them with untold amounts of money. They’ve just made a series of really poor football decisions.

They would all have wanted Moyes because Ferguson wanted him.

They wanted Moyes sacked.

Don’t remember them being up in arms at Van Gaal getting the job.

They wanted Mourinho, they got Mourinho.

They wanted Mourinho out, they got him out.

They wanted Ole at the wheel.

£750 million spent in the last 5 seasons.

What are they walking out about? What are they wanting people dead for? Should have been another £100m? £200m? £500m? What?

Dullards.

I think originally the walk out was because of the Glazers taking money out of the club. But it's gone all a bit Chinese Whispers and become a bit like the London riots where people have got on board just for the sake of it with many having no idea why they are waving a green and gold scarf half heartedly above their head or chanting stuff.

They will never be taken seriously with any of this if they don't persist with the protests during a good run of form or after a player gets signed. They come across as half arsed with it.

Edited by Barnesy_10

they’ve only actually had two proper managers in their history

That they thought Moyes would be another one is magnificent

I think originally the walk out was because of the Glazers taking money out of the club. But it's gone all a bit Chinese Whispers and become a bit like the London riots where people have got on board just for the sake of it with many having no idea why they are waving a green and gold scarf half heartedly above their head or chanting stuff.

They will never be taken seriously with any of this if they don't persist with the protests during a good run of form or after a player gets signed. They come across as half arsed with it.

I’m sure they have taken money out of the club but they’ve still had more than enough to compete.

They come across as spoilt & entitled.

There’s plenty of clubs where you can feel for their fans because of the ownership, even if you don’t like them as a club.

This lot are just a farce.

Aye. If they hired pochettino in the morning and he spent a load of money well in the summer and they started competing again soon, they’d go back to not even mentioning Woodward and the Glazers.

They’re just utterly s***e, and the can’t bring themselves to slaughter that clown who somehow is their manager. The fact we are now the best team in the world has tipped them over the edge.

For every sound manc I know, there’s about 10 clowns. A ridiculous fan base.

Edited by Swipe

They're s***e, we're great, it is no wonder their heads are falling off really.

They just seem a bit confused as to who they should be raging against. Their owners are c****, I've no doubt of that, and if I were able to look at the club purely objectively I'd probably have some symapthy with their fanbase - they hated them even when they were winning to be fair. They are just so half-arsed in their opposition to them and Woodward is a patsy - fundamentally, as others have said, if they'd not made a string of catastrophically bad footballing decisions then they'd probably be in the mix for second this season.

Ferguson basically left them zero legacy.

It won't last forever but is great at the minute.

They're s****, we're great, it is no wonder their heads are falling off really.

They just seem a bit confused as to who they should be raging against. Their owners are c****, I've no doubt of that, and if I were able to look at the club purely objectively I'd probably have some symapthy with their fanbase - they hated them even when they were winning to be fair. They are just so half-arsed in their opposition to them and Woodward is a patsy - fundamentally, as others have said, if they'd not made a string of catastrophically bad footballing decisions then they'd probably be in the mix for second this season.

Ferguson basically left them zero legacy.

It won't last forever but is great at the minute.

Been a quicker, harder fall for them so they're spitting and screaming at everything

There's a race on between a few of our rivals in who can recover the quickest and avoid a prolonged absence from the CL

Been a quicker, harder fall for them so they're spitting and screaming at everything

They’re not though. They refuse to rail against the current ultimate signal of their decline.

Anyway I’m not calling a fan base spoilt if they aren’t happy with people running their club.

They’ll get hammered for not being angry enough and then hammered for being too angry.

They’re not though. They refuse to rail against the current ultimate signal of their decline.

Anyway I’m not calling a fan base spoilt if they aren’t happy with people running their club.

They’ll get hammered for not being angry enough and then hammered for being too angry.

They're furious with the owners and Woodward, unless you're referring to something else

Their fans are a bunch of pricks tho. Always and forever.

They were s*** before he turned up

Aye but his appointment is the ultimate sign of the people in charge not giving a f***. He is so woefully under qualified.

Aye but his appointment is the ultimate sign of the people in charge not giving a f***. He is so woefully under qualified.

To be fair... The majority of their fans were all for it... Ferdinand in the sky sports studio banging the drum for him to get a contract too

To be fair... The majority of their fans were all for it... Ferdinand in the sky sports studio banging the drum for him to get a contract too

Yeah. Idiocy.